Photo via: makinghomebase.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- Learn How to Stage Your Home when putting it on the market with tips that will save you from wasted time on the market, put you above your competition and bring you more money on offers at AimeChristineInteriors.com
- How to Clean and Organize Bathtub Toys- Learn how to get childrens bathtub toys under control and squeaky clean so they are safe and out of the way. Tips for cleaning kids bath toys and ways to organize them to keep your house and bathroom organized.
- Master shower with calacatta porcelain 12 X 24 tile and Walker Zanger mosaic shower pan
- A shower door that folds up back against the wall – great for a small shower. – To connect with us, and our community of people from Australia and around the world, learning how to live large in small places, visit us at www.Facebook.com/TinyHousesAustralia
- source: Lamantia website Stunning walk-in shower with oversize white ceramic tile laid in a staggered brick pattern. Bench over stairs – How Do It Info
- Great step by step pictures on how to tile a shower!
- Learn how a few items from the local Dollar Store can change your bathroom drawer organization into a work of art!
- How To Make A Small Bathroom Look Bigger – Tips and Ideas
- We share some top tips on how to bring a relaxing spa-like vibe to your bathroom over on the A Beautiful Space blog
- Add space and give your bathroom a new look with new medicine cabinets, lighting, tile and paint. We will show you how to remodel your bathroom without destroying it.
- This shower was newly tiled with a new plank tile that has a weathered barnwood look. The tile was used to recreate the look of a barn door. My phone camera doesnt do the colors justice. It is actually a light gray. This shower is in the private bath of our Rieslings Retreat room. We liked that it was something different that you really dont see anywhere else. Were putting in oiled bronze fixtures (a rain showerhead)