Photo via: decoratrucos.es
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Carrara marble makes a big statement in the master bath of this Washington D.C. home, covering the walls, floor, and counters.
- All-In-One Custom teak shelving creates convenient tucked-away storage for towels and other bathroom amenities. The enclosure also conceals a stacked washing and drying machine, allowing the homeowners to do laundry without the need to leave the master suite. For a a streamlined look the cabinetry was painted a similar shade as the limestone floor and wall color.
- Kallista showerheads come in a range of styles. Transitional in style, the Pinna Paletta™ by Laura Kirar Showerhead will enhance the look of any bathroom.
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- Youd be amazed at how much stuff you can fit into a really narrow cabinet. This particular one wins out over other narrow bathroom cabinets because it has drawers, so you dont have to pull the whole cabinet out every time you want something. I had something similar that I used for years — it tucked neatly in beside the toilet in the tiny bathrooms of four or five different apartments. Bathroom cabinet, $119 from Amazon.
- A mix of stone, marble and tiles create a rich and elegant master bathroom. The shower is Lena white marble with a floor of small circular tiles, the vanity a quartzite material, and the floors a darker-toned limestone.
- A couple floral prints, a fluffy white towel, and some flowers are all thats needed to stage this bath. If you have unframed mirrors on your wall, you can buy framing kits and add them directly to the mirror – great way to update the space.
- Master shower with calacatta porcelain 12 X 24 tile and Walker Zanger mosaic shower pan
- Hidden behind sliding frosted doors is this modern master bathroom. A wood vanity with plenty of storage is topped with white countertops and a large mirror. To the side of the vanity is a shower and a Japanese style hinoki tub (soaking tub) surrounded by white tiles, while large windows overlooks the lake.
- Doesnt this shower looks amazing? This wet room is a stunning example of how effective a contemporary bathroom design can be. Click through for ideas and inspiration on how to achieve a similar look in your home.
- A deep, bold shade can make a small bathroom feel rich, luminous, and cozy all at once. | Photo: Laura Moss
- One of my favorite places to be! Our master bathroom shower. I do my best thinking and singing in here! My husband and I tore the wall down that was around the old shower to open up the space. I used Sherwin Williams Sea-salt and lots of carrera marble to create a clean, relaxing spa like feel. Lots of white fluffy towels and his and her bathrobes makes me feel like Im on a perma vacation! masterbathroom marble herringbone spalike whitefarmhouse decorating decor bath homedesign …