Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Barn wood walls, alder cabinets, slate tile and river rock tile & a frameless clear glass shower door.
- No bathroom makeover is complete without stylish door hardware from Schlage. With traditional, modern and transitional styles available in a wide variety of finishes, it’s easy to find the perfect finishing touch for any décor. This bathroom makes a great first impression with Schlage’s Latitude Lever with Century trim in Aged Bronze.
- Barn Lights from Lowes, $39.98 Love everything but the color of mirror frames
- DIY Barn Door like this Tutorial and Inspire Your Joanna Gaines – DIY Fixer Upper Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living. Farmhouse style, farmhouse inspiration.
- Masonite 40 in. x 84 in. Primed 1-Panel Shaker Flat Panel Solid Wood Interior Barn Door Slab
- Sliding Barn Door Cabinet-Sliding Barn Door-Rustic Barn Door Cabinet- Barn Door- Sliding Door – Industrial Door- Rustic Sliding Door by countrycornergoods on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/495909240/sliding-barn-door-cabinet-sliding-barn
- Build a custom Sliding Barn Door Storage Cabinet! Perfect for storage toilet paper and other items you dont want to be seen but also open shelving for decorating!
- Vintage Industrial Spoked European Sliding Barn Door Closet Hardware set.
- DIY Barn Door Cabinet -Perfect for the water closet or small spaces.
- Sliding Barn Door – Reclaimed Tobacco Barn Wood porterbarnwood
- This shower was newly tiled with a new plank tile that has a weathered barnwood look. The tile was used to recreate the look of a barn door. My phone camera doesnt do the colors justice. It is actually a light gray. This shower is in the private bath of our Rieslings Retreat room. We liked that it was something different that you really dont see anywhere else. Were putting in oiled bronze fixtures (a rain showerhead)
- Kallista showerheads come in a range of styles. Transitional in style, the Pinna Paletta™ by Laura Kirar Showerhead will enhance the look of any bathroom.