Photo via: homebunch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- bathroom floor – love the tiles. wall color: Benjamin Moore Gray Owl color matched in Sherwin Williams Harmony No VOC paint tiles: Crossville Ceramic Co from The Great Indoors, 6 x 24 planks (color: Lead) promo $9/sq ft (originally $14/sq ft) grout: Lowes (warm gray)
- Melissa Haynes – Tres chic girls bathroom features a nook clad in white beveled subway tiles lined with a cream bone inlay mirror illuminated by sconces with pink shades placed over a white washstand with shelf fitted with pink baskets topped with a bowl sink and wall mount sink.
- Cabinets painted in Boothbay Gray from Benjamin Moore.
- Benjamin Moore purple paint colours Abalone and Sandlot Gray by Kylie M Interiors Color Consultant
- The farmhouse sink in this guest bathroom is a subtle nod to the homes earlier days as a kitchen house. The white earthquake rod running through the doorway was uncovered during the renovation; it was put in for structural stability after an earthquake rocked Charleston in 1886. Benjamin Moores Polo Blue on the walls adds a modern pop of color to this historic home.
- Cabinet painted in the color Eclipse from Benjamin Moore. 16 of the best furniture paint colors.
- Barn wood walls, alder cabinets, slate tile and river rock tile & a frameless clear glass shower door.
- Carrara marble makes a big statement in the master bath of this Washington D.C. home, covering the walls, floor, and counters.
- KOHLER K-3200-0 Brockway Wash Sink, White
- Kids and Guest Bathroom Makeover on a budget. Vinyl Floor Tiles, Board and Batten, painted vanity, and DIY Plantation Shutters! Come check it out!
- Gorgeous kohler bancroft in Bathroom Transitional with Gray Subway Tile next to Tile Around Window alongside Colored Subway Tile and Subway Tile Shower
- Stunning gray cottage bathroom, illuminated by a Dauphine Crystal Medium Pendant hung from a gray ceiling over marble herringbone floor tiles, features a gray single washstand fitted with a shelf, glass pulls, and a gray marble countertop holding a sink with a polished nickel faucet kit beneath an oval salvaged wood vanity mirror flanked by Restoration Hardware Wilshire Single Sconces mounted on a light gray wall.