Photo via: fljuida.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- Russian architecture firm INT2 decked out this apartment in a clean but not exactly minimalist aesthetic. Scandinavian armchairs and tables play off the neat feel of the sparkling bleached wood floors, dusty blue accent walls and whitewashed roof beams, while splashes of candy orange and red turn up in carpets, lamps and even the twee fox prints hanging in the living area and bedroom.
- One of my favorite places to be! Our master bathroom shower. I do my best thinking and singing in here! My husband and I tore the wall down that was around the old shower to open up the space. I used Sherwin Williams Sea-salt and lots of carrera marble to create a clean, relaxing spa like feel. Lots of white fluffy towels and his and her bathrobes makes me feel like Im on a perma vacation! masterbathroom marble herringbone spalike whitefarmhouse decorating decor bath homedesign …
- This shower was newly tiled with a new plank tile that has a weathered barnwood look. The tile was used to recreate the look of a barn door. My phone camera doesnt do the colors justice. It is actually a light gray. This shower is in the private bath of our Rieslings Retreat room. We liked that it was something different that you really dont see anywhere else. Were putting in oiled bronze fixtures (a rain showerhead)
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- There are many fabulous DIY ways to achieve a more expensive look when it comes to your living space; and most importantly, these great ideas will let you have a luxurious home decor without blowing your budget! In order to help you, we have collected some easy and cheap solutions in this collection. So have […]
- The Small House Catalog Love the toilet with sink attached, used ones like this while living in Japan. I also really like the storage on each side
- Youd be amazed at how much stuff you can fit into a really narrow cabinet. This particular one wins out over other narrow bathroom cabinets because it has drawers, so you dont have to pull the whole cabinet out every time you want something. I had something similar that I used for years — it tucked neatly in beside the toilet in the tiny bathrooms of four or five different apartments. Bathroom cabinet, $119 from Amazon.
- In this modern bathroom, colorful blue patterned tiles have been used to highlight the bath and add some color to the room, while a sliding glass door provides direct access to the backyard.
- A couple floral prints, a fluffy white towel, and some flowers are all thats needed to stage this bath. If you have unframed mirrors on your wall, you can buy framing kits and add them directly to the mirror – great way to update the space.
- i got a free can of scrubbing bubbles- works like oven cleaner but without the harsh chemical smell. Beauty for this type of tiles. The vinegar is better than bleach, i think, for mixing with the baking soda- for my lungs anyway. Bleach in my shower would nearly take me out! Ahaha- im a pillar of strength, eh? B)
- Oh, this is so happening. I love you, DIY Playbook (diyplaybook.com). At first, I was thinking bathroom – but Im also thinking kitchen? I know. CRAZY. Somebody stop me. (whathasmylifebecome) (whydomasonjarshavethiseffectonme)