Photo via: thebudgetdecorator.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- WOW, WOW, WOW! This DIY bathroom remodel is by far one of the best I have seen, and they REALLY did all the work themselves! I love the floor to ceiling subway tile, the black slate tile floor and the penny tile accents. And that floating vanity is amazing.
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- Youd be amazed at how much stuff you can fit into a really narrow cabinet. This particular one wins out over other narrow bathroom cabinets because it has drawers, so you dont have to pull the whole cabinet out every time you want something. I had something similar that I used for years — it tucked neatly in beside the toilet in the tiny bathrooms of four or five different apartments. Bathroom cabinet, $119 from Amazon.
- This is my last project to post, but I had to mention it. Either I’ve been spending way too much time on Pinterest (guilty) or I dreamt this idea up somewhere in the shallow pools of my mind, but I swear I came up with this first.I don’t have a before of this project because …
- This bathroom is amazing! I never would have thought to cedar plank a ceiling, but this looks incredible. This post teaches you how to do it (its SO EASY!), and it would look great in any room!
- A beautiful modern bathroom renovation with chrome and matte black faucets, sleek modern fixtures and natural wood accents. Beautiful transformation! Subway tile with black grout, wood grain tile, black hexagon tile, turkish towels, natural wood accents, industrial chic, built-in natural wood shelving, floor to ceiling shower glass, niche
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- It’s One Room Challenge reveal day and I’m so excited to share that our master bathroom is finally done! It was a crazy dash to the end and, as you might have seen on my Instagram stories, more than once I thought we might not make it. Over the past six weeks we pulled so.dang.many late nights building,…Read More »
- nice What’s New in the World of Farmhouse Home Decor DIY and More – Page 7 of … nice What’s New in the World of Farmhouse Home Decor DIY and More – Page 7 of 12 – The Cottage Market by www.best100homede… Here is the original website that this was curated from by andreaalsop Do quotes inspire you? Do quotes make you feel better? Do quotes pick you up? Do Quotes Make You Think? We have a wide range of quotes that will motivate you, help you fall in love all over..
- Sometimes, less is more. This Tucker, GA renovation was a budget-friendly full-home update and remodel to maximize the footprint of a 1970s ranch for first time home buying clients between closing and move-in. lessismore frameless framelessglass framelessshowerdoor tile subwaytile simple oilrubbedbronze builtin transom niche tileaddiction sherwinwilliams mosaic moretocome
- The Spartan trend is all about relaxed living and a minimalist way of life, says interior designer Julia Kendell. Its about balancing wellbeing in the home with no clutter – stripping everything back to free your mind and create a sense of wellbeing. In order to achieve this, your surface materials have to be spot on, as this will be the main feature in the room. Think large format tiles, creating clean lines and a real statement for your walls or floors. (Photo: Tile Giant).
- love this bathroom ..I have had this idea for years and even have the dresser…maybe someday.