Photo via: contemporist.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Russian architecture firm INT2 decked out this apartment in a clean but not exactly minimalist aesthetic. Scandinavian armchairs and tables play off the neat feel of the sparkling bleached wood floors, dusty blue accent walls and whitewashed roof beams, while splashes of candy orange and red turn up in carpets, lamps and even the twee fox prints hanging in the living area and bedroom.
- This shower was newly tiled with a new plank tile that has a weathered barnwood look. The tile was used to recreate the look of a barn door. My phone camera doesnt do the colors justice. It is actually a light gray. This shower is in the private bath of our Rieslings Retreat room. We liked that it was something different that you really dont see anywhere else. Were putting in oiled bronze fixtures (a rain showerhead)
- Bathroom Design Ideas – In this ensuite bathroom, light grey tiles cover the walls and floor while wood continues in from the bedroom to cover the ceiling as well as the doors. A white standalone soaking tub is framed by the large window behind it to give bathers a beautiful view of the landscape outside. A wooden stump side table next to the bath creates the perfect spot to rest a glass of wine and light a scented candle.
- Hidden behind sliding frosted doors is this modern master bathroom. A wood vanity with plenty of storage is topped with white countertops and a large mirror. To the side of the vanity is a shower and a Japanese style hinoki tub (soaking tub) surrounded by white tiles, while large windows overlooks the lake.
- I am so excited to be able to share this exquisite, wonderful, magical french Chateau with you. French couple Isabelle and Hubert, founders of online store Les Petites Emplettes, have spent the last 2 years renovated this place and words fail me…I am completely and utterly smitten! Although they have renovated, everything has been left beautifully simple and boho keeping as many original features as possible such as the kitchen tiles or a few strips of the original wallpaper in the dining room!
- Navy subway tile adds contrast against while walls to this bathroom with a standalone tub and wood vanity. Subway tile doesnt have to be white – add a unique, bright, or even subtle color to a bathroom or kitchen by adding colored subway tile!
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- How to use pattern tile – pattern tile is a trend that we have been seeing more of lately. Its a great way to add some visual interest to a kitchen, bathroom or fireplace. Interior decorating. Home decor.Home Decor Blogger. Home Decor Blog
- The large scale of the mosaic tile creates the illusion of a space, while a tall wainscot in the shower gives the room balance and proportion. Clayman used a curbless shower for its clean lines and modern aesthetic | archdigest.com
- The farmhouse sink in this guest bathroom is a subtle nod to the homes earlier days as a kitchen house. The white earthquake rod running through the doorway was uncovered during the renovation; it was put in for structural stability after an earthquake rocked Charleston in 1886. Benjamin Moores Polo Blue on the walls adds a modern pop of color to this historic home.
- A couple floral prints, a fluffy white towel, and some flowers are all thats needed to stage this bath. If you have unframed mirrors on your wall, you can buy framing kits and add them directly to the mirror – great way to update the space.
- natural looker. Looking glass squares up in a solid walnut frame with modern rounded corners. Inset mirror reflects rich tones of the active wood grain bringing warm, welcoming texture to any room: bath, office, bedroom, entry or lined up along the hall. Stunning in multiples.