Photo via: brepurposed.porch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Carrara marble makes a big statement in the master bath of this Washington D.C. home, covering the walls, floor, and counters.
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- In most bathrooms, the shower enclosure is a bit of an afterthought, just a practical solution for keeping water from spraying all over the room. But lately a different kind of shower enclosure is picking up steam — steel framed doors that make the shower a thing to be celebrated.
- Stunning gray cottage bathroom, illuminated by a Dauphine Crystal Medium Pendant hung from a gray ceiling over marble herringbone floor tiles, features a gray single washstand fitted with a shelf, glass pulls, and a gray marble countertop holding a sink with a polished nickel faucet kit beneath an oval salvaged wood vanity mirror flanked by Restoration Hardware Wilshire Single Sconces mounted on a light gray wall.
- A mix of stone, marble and tiles create a rich and elegant master bathroom. The shower is Lena white marble with a floor of small circular tiles, the vanity a quartzite material, and the floors a darker-toned limestone.
- Turn an awkward alcove in a bathroom into a walk-in shower. Pictured here is Fired Earths Lotus Flower sliding door, which can be made bespoke to fit your space. Retro-style wall tiles finished with grey grout create a smart utilitarian look. For more ideas visit housebeautiful.co.uk
- Verticyl Undermount Sink Artifacts Bathroom Sink Faucet Dual styling spaces in the master bathroom bring streamlined efficiency to morning routines. Traditional materials in a classic gray and white palette help create a timeless look.
- One of my favorite places to be! Our master bathroom shower. I do my best thinking and singing in here! My husband and I tore the wall down that was around the old shower to open up the space. I used Sherwin Williams Sea-salt and lots of carrera marble to create a clean, relaxing spa like feel. Lots of white fluffy towels and his and her bathrobes makes me feel like Im on a perma vacation! masterbathroom marble herringbone spalike whitefarmhouse decorating decor bath homedesign …
- Oversized marble shower with bench
- Industrial, rustic bathroom set of 3 DESCRIPTIONS: This industrial rustic bathroom set include bath towel holder, toilet paper holder and a hand towel ring. Industrial, rustic beautiful set of 3. It will make your bathroom outstanding and one of a kind. The wood is custom hand distressed. No two pieces are alike. Its made out of pipes. Clean and protected for long lasting use. Easy to clean with damp clean cloth. Its a great piece to any house. New and modern or old with character. Do y…
- We love how a library sconce can go modern or traditional with equal aplomb. This brings warmth wherever it goes, with an adjustable arm that sheds light where you want it. Made of brass in two fabulous finishes.
- Like if you want a steam shower like this one!