Photo via: royaldesignstudio.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Outlets in drawers mean that you can get all that gadget clutter off the counter. | 33 Insanely Clever Upgrades To Make To Your Home
- Youd be amazed at how much stuff you can fit into a really narrow cabinet. This particular one wins out over other narrow bathroom cabinets because it has drawers, so you dont have to pull the whole cabinet out every time you want something. I had something similar that I used for years — it tucked neatly in beside the toilet in the tiny bathrooms of four or five different apartments. Bathroom cabinet, $119 from Amazon.
- Shallow pullout drawers for makeup, jewelry & sunglasses storage; hidden by cabinet doors. My carpenter told me I was crazy but I love these!
- A magnetic makeup board is a must for smaller bathrooms. You just need an old picture frame, a metal sheet like an old cookie sheet, a few small magnets and a few other supplies. Instead of having to search through drawers to find the makeup that you want, it will all be right there together, organized so that you can find it easily.
- dark wood bathroom cabinet with drawers on a contrasting navy wall
- Makeover – Turning a chest of drawers into a bathroom sink unit. – Roses and Rolltops
- Norm Abrams demonstrates how to modify drawers of an antique dresser to create a vanity as the bath’s focal point.
- Simple redo, small stand alone sink, cut back of vanity, slip sink between drawers, caulk!!! SO cute
- love this bathroom ..I have had this idea for years and even have the dresser…maybe someday.
- Install Heated Flooring for Less than What You’d Expect! Bathroom Remodeling Blog
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- HEMNES/VITVIKEN Sink cabinet with 2 drawers – black-brown stain – IKEA