Photo via: witanddelight.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- Of course its easy to create a gorgeous bathroom when you have a ton of room, but working with a smaller space can be a bit of a challenge. If youre remodeling a smaller bathroom and feel a bit hemmed in, then take a look at these blah tiny bathrooms that still manage to pack in plenty of style.
- nice What’s New in the World of Farmhouse Home Decor DIY and More – Page 7 of … nice What’s New in the World of Farmhouse Home Decor DIY and More – Page 7 of 12 – The Cottage Market by www.best100homede… Here is the original website that this was curated from by andreaalsop Do quotes inspire you? Do quotes make you feel better? Do quotes pick you up? Do Quotes Make You Think? We have a wide range of quotes that will motivate you, help you fall in love all over..
- There are several things I tend to search for continually: glamorous cream coats, down filled embellished pillows and fabulous mirrors. Lately my attention has turned to Venetian mirrors for behind my bedside tables. Finding the perfect scale, the right note of authenticity and somewhat reasonable pricing has proven to be a challenge. There are no shortage of etched mirrors out there striving to be seen as Italian-inspired, but most read flat and mass produced (which, frankly, all of …
- Ideas for a small bathroom: For bathrooms that doesnt have a window, I have a solution for you. Sometimes, a bold color is all you need to lighten up your small bathroom. That way, it will seem bi…
- Russian architecture firm INT2 decked out this apartment in a clean but not exactly minimalist aesthetic. Scandinavian armchairs and tables play off the neat feel of the sparkling bleached wood floors, dusty blue accent walls and whitewashed roof beams, while splashes of candy orange and red turn up in carpets, lamps and even the twee fox prints hanging in the living area and bedroom.
- As a smallbusiness that is just starting out in the instagram world it is discouraging that theyve changed their algorithms. So if youd like to keep seeing my posts please continue to comment and like my posts so they will continue to show up in your feed. In the meantime, lets keep telling IG that we dont want it to be like Facebook and it should keepinstagramchronological. :@malleycoley All that aside, lets get this week started with HomeMagazineMonday @audhomedesign, @citri…..
- Im looking at this and thinking it would be pretty easy to remodel an older style cabinet to have some of my favorite features of this. Sand the whole thing down and add molding, scroll work and bead work glued on before staining. Maybe a textured stencil for the doors? Hmmm…. lots of ideas.
- This shower was newly tiled with a new plank tile that has a weathered barnwood look. The tile was used to recreate the look of a barn door. My phone camera doesnt do the colors justice. It is actually a light gray. This shower is in the private bath of our Rieslings Retreat room. We liked that it was something different that you really dont see anywhere else. Were putting in oiled bronze fixtures (a rain showerhead)
- Smart space planning makes the most of this narrow bathroom. Both the tub and shower in this upscale and practical wet room reside behind half-walls and glass panels. A mix of stone tile shapes in a soothing, neutral palette accentuates the spa-like atmosphere.
- A shower door that folds up back against the wall – great for a small shower. – To connect with us, and our community of people from Australia and around the world, learning how to live large in small places, visit us at www.Facebook.com/TinyHousesAustralia