Photo via: vartnyahem.se
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Chip and Joanna Gaines help create an ideal forever home for a young couple and their canine family members. A late 1950s-era ranch home is transformed with an open, free-flowing floor plan, soaring vaulted ceilings — and something special for the pooches.
- Bathroom in Downpipe as featured in Ideal Home and House to Home Open house: An Edwardian town house with a modern twist Video: Period character meets contemporary chic in this two-bedroom Oxfordshire house, previously featured in Ideal Home. http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid3639369059001?bckey=AQ~~,AAAAAfPRcgk~,gqUyT1d58wYyjdjG81FQWj5AiNtW00_M&bclid=2800450358001&bctid=3570476323001
- Beautiful Master Ensuite with Before Photos | So Much Better With Age
- The Block Triple Threat: Ensuite reveal!
- Small and it works – perfect bathroom for the main, we will have a bath in our ensuite 🙂
- Bathroom Design Ideas – In this ensuite bathroom, light grey tiles cover the walls and floor while wood continues in from the bedroom to cover the ceiling as well as the doors. A white standalone soaking tub is framed by the large window behind it to give bathers a beautiful view of the landscape outside. A wooden stump side table next to the bath creates the perfect spot to rest a glass of wine and light a scented candle.
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- Master shower with calacatta porcelain 12 X 24 tile and Walker Zanger mosaic shower pan
- Mankas Inverness Lodge Photo by Andria Lo
- love this bathroom ..I have had this idea for years and even have the dresser…maybe someday.
- Barn Lights from Lowes, $39.98 Love everything but the color of mirror frames
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…