Photo via: web-blinds.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My sister had a deep soaking tub when she lived in Japan and I always wanted one in my own house. Now I see they are all the rage.
- plant storage in the bathroom for towels, tp, etc. I wish I would have known about this during my apartment days
- One of my favorite places to be! Our master bathroom shower. I do my best thinking and singing in here! My husband and I tore the wall down that was around the old shower to open up the space. I used Sherwin Williams Sea-salt and lots of carrera marble to create a clean, relaxing spa like feel. Lots of white fluffy towels and his and her bathrobes makes me feel like Im on a perma vacation! masterbathroom marble herringbone spalike whitefarmhouse decorating decor bath homedesign …
- Melissa Haynes – Tres chic girls bathroom features a nook clad in white beveled subway tiles lined with a cream bone inlay mirror illuminated by sconces with pink shades placed over a white washstand with shelf fitted with pink baskets topped with a bowl sink and wall mount sink.
- sabine hill cement tile neutral – at the beach with kris
- Wall decor that works everywhere almost – Cedar Hill Farmhouse
- These bath towels are anything but ordinary. Dry off for good in these uber-plush, extraordinarily soft bath towels.
- Bring a touch of spa-like luxury to your everyday bath routine with soft towels in beautiful new colours and prints. | H&M Home
- Butter colored cabinetry and soft brown hard counter surfaces bring attention to an elevated vintage tub that serves as the center of attention in this master bathroom.
- Are you in love with the show FIXER UPPER? Do you love Shiplap Walls? Wish you could have one? Well now YOU can! Follow these EASY instructions and transform your own space for UNDER $40!
- 1 Hanson St. residence, Boston. PEG Properties & Design. EMBARC Architecture + Design Studios. Kennedy Design Build. Benjamin Gebo photo. white bathroom, big window, marble
- Here they are! The 2017 Spring Trends you need to know – WeLoveHomeBlog