Photo via: thehome-journal.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- I like this for a bathroom tile accent on the wall, but I think it would be too loud to look at every day.
- Small and it works – perfect bathroom for the main, we will have a bath in our ensuite 🙂
- We all need more storage. @Stacy Risenmay got creative to solve a storage issue in her basement bathroom project. She cut out and framed this shelf, inset into the wall. It looks beautiful!
- This bathroom is amazing! I never would have thought to cedar plank a ceiling, but this looks incredible. This post teaches you how to do it (its SO EASY!), and it would look great in any room!
- The girls upstairs bathroom is finished! I starting writing a MONSTER reveal post with the shiplap tutorial included, but I just couldn’t edit it down to less than, like, 70 photos, so I decided to make this reveal a two-parter! This post is still enormous, but I’m hoping it’s a little more bite-sized! 🙂 As …
- At long last, its Fixer Upper day on the blog and I am sharing over 20 takeaway ideas that you can use in your own home.
- This looks almost like my new foyer 1/2 bath! Square sink ..but I have bead board with trim and then painted a beautiful gray/blue..the wall would be where this shows a shower. Todd and I got the perfect towels..all done! YES!!!
- Bathroom Design Ideas – In this ensuite bathroom, light grey tiles cover the walls and floor while wood continues in from the bedroom to cover the ceiling as well as the doors. A white standalone soaking tub is framed by the large window behind it to give bathers a beautiful view of the landscape outside. A wooden stump side table next to the bath creates the perfect spot to rest a glass of wine and light a scented candle.
- And there it is: the perfect bath ❤This bathing beauty has it all: A separate, stand-alone tub, a mirror to check your hair mask, a ledge for framed prints; a book or beautyproducts 💋Theres even room for indoorplants 🌿Were sold! 🌈 Image found via @stevecordony
- This is the perfect place to keep towels — and it looks SO cute! http://www.hometalk.com/22103845/bathroom-ladder?se=wkly-20160924&date=20160924&slg=62da0c76058c108df1060713225b93e6-10796565
- A long media cabinet becomes the perfect base for a trough sink while providing plenty of additional counter space. Glass-front sliding doors on this DIY bathroom vanity make for grab-and-go storage with style./