Photo via: lifecreativelyorganized.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- love this bathroom ..I have had this idea for years and even have the dresser…maybe someday.
- I love this bathroom! Great budgeting tips for bathroom remodel | maisondepax.com
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- 30 Brilliant Bathroom Organization and Storage DIY Solutions
- Oh, this is so happening. I love you, DIY Playbook (diyplaybook.com). At first, I was thinking bathroom – but Im also thinking kitchen? I know. CRAZY. Somebody stop me. (whathasmylifebecome) (whydomasonjarshavethiseffectonme)
- There are many fabulous DIY ways to achieve a more expensive look when it comes to your living space; and most importantly, these great ideas will let you have a luxurious home decor without blowing your budget! In order to help you, we have collected some easy and cheap solutions in this collection. So have […]
- We love how a library sconce can go modern or traditional with equal aplomb. This brings warmth wherever it goes, with an adjustable arm that sheds light where you want it. Made of brass in two fabulous finishes.
- Re-purposed Furniture for your Bathroom I love this diy idea, a suitcase into a medicine cabinet.
- No bathroom makeover is complete without stylish door hardware from Schlage. With traditional, modern and transitional styles available in a wide variety of finishes, it’s easy to find the perfect finishing touch for any décor. This bathroom makes a great first impression with Schlage’s Latitude Lever with Century trim in Aged Bronze.
- You guys always have the most interesting things to say about the ideas we show you. What are your thoughts on this timber basin? If this appeals, youll love our “Timber Baths and Basins” album on our site at http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/ideas-for-your-rooms/bathrooms-gallery/wooden-bathtubs/ We’re looking forward to reading your opinions…
- Youd be amazed at how much stuff you can fit into a really narrow cabinet. This particular one wins out over other narrow bathroom cabinets because it has drawers, so you dont have to pull the whole cabinet out every time you want something. I had something similar that I used for years — it tucked neatly in beside the toilet in the tiny bathrooms of four or five different apartments. Bathroom cabinet, $119 from Amazon.
- I like this for a bathroom tile accent on the wall, but I think it would be too loud to look at every day.