Photo via: housebeautiful.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- bathroom – Great! I love to share everything, but I also like to have my own space! I think I would knock my head at the ceiling every time I stand straight. bathroom, decor
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- Russian architecture firm INT2 decked out this apartment in a clean but not exactly minimalist aesthetic. Scandinavian armchairs and tables play off the neat feel of the sparkling bleached wood floors, dusty blue accent walls and whitewashed roof beams, while splashes of candy orange and red turn up in carpets, lamps and even the twee fox prints hanging in the living area and bedroom.
- Youd be amazed at how much stuff you can fit into a really narrow cabinet. This particular one wins out over other narrow bathroom cabinets because it has drawers, so you dont have to pull the whole cabinet out every time you want something. I had something similar that I used for years — it tucked neatly in beside the toilet in the tiny bathrooms of four or five different apartments. Bathroom cabinet, $119 from Amazon.
- i got a free can of scrubbing bubbles- works like oven cleaner but without the harsh chemical smell. Beauty for this type of tiles. The vinegar is better than bleach, i think, for mixing with the baking soda- for my lungs anyway. Bleach in my shower would nearly take me out! Ahaha- im a pillar of strength, eh? B)
- This looks almost like my new foyer 1/2 bath! Square sink ..but I have bead board with trim and then painted a beautiful gray/blue..the wall would be where this shows a shower. Todd and I got the perfect towels..all done! YES!!!
- Im looking at this and thinking it would be pretty easy to remodel an older style cabinet to have some of my favorite features of this. Sand the whole thing down and add molding, scroll work and bead work glued on before staining. Maybe a textured stencil for the doors? Hmmm…. lots of ideas.
- This bathroom is amazing! I never would have thought to cedar plank a ceiling, but this looks incredible. This post teaches you how to do it (its SO EASY!), and it would look great in any room!
- This is my last project to post, but I had to mention it. Either I’ve been spending way too much time on Pinterest (guilty) or I dreamt this idea up somewhere in the shallow pools of my mind, but I swear I came up with this first.I don’t have a before of this project because …
- The Spartan trend is all about relaxed living and a minimalist way of life, says interior designer Julia Kendell. Its about balancing wellbeing in the home with no clutter – stripping everything back to free your mind and create a sense of wellbeing. In order to achieve this, your surface materials have to be spot on, as this will be the main feature in the room. Think large format tiles, creating clean lines and a real statement for your walls or floors. (Photo: Tile Giant).
- Bathroom Tile. Mine looks close to this. I have 2×6 in my master shower and I love love love it. My master bath is small but it looks huge now. Feels that way too.