Photo via: ideastand.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- pretty bathroom! I like the double light fixture around the mirror
- I like the frame of the mirror- minus the white part just the wood stained frame
- Barn Lights from Lowes, $39.98 Love everything but the color of mirror frames
- Like the idea for make up brushes in jars with beads. Candle sticks and glass mirror to make a candle holder. Glass candle jars for makeup brushes. Glitter at the bottom of those.
- Like this combo, mirror image, with a different floor, e.g., the long, dark wood-grain looking paneled tiles, double-sink opposite w/ mine beside window for natural light and small, gas-log fireplace /b/ shower and window
- love this bathroom ..I have had this idea for years and even have the dresser…maybe someday.
- Melissa Haynes – Tres chic girls bathroom features a nook clad in white beveled subway tiles lined with a cream bone inlay mirror illuminated by sconces with pink shades placed over a white washstand with shelf fitted with pink baskets topped with a bowl sink and wall mount sink.
- The girls upstairs bathroom is finished! I starting writing a MONSTER reveal post with the shiplap tutorial included, but I just couldn’t edit it down to less than, like, 70 photos, so I decided to make this reveal a two-parter! This post is still enormous, but I’m hoping it’s a little more bite-sized! 🙂 As …
- Ivory-Rubbed Chest w/Sink by Ambella at Horchow…for the powder room…wondering why I cant just find something I like at Walmart :0/
- The Small House Catalog Love the toilet with sink attached, used ones like this while living in Japan. I also really like the storage on each side
- I like the grey grout. Arctic white subway tile by Daltile with silver grout by Mapei re-creates the original charm of this Philadelphia bathroom.
- I Like the towel older right outside the shower Bathroom Remodeling l Remodel Design Tempe