Photo via: domino.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- There are several things I tend to search for continually: glamorous cream coats, down filled embellished pillows and fabulous mirrors. Lately my attention has turned to Venetian mirrors for behind my bedside tables. Finding the perfect scale, the right note of authenticity and somewhat reasonable pricing has proven to be a challenge. There are no shortage of etched mirrors out there striving to be seen as Italian-inspired, but most read flat and mass produced (which, frankly, all of …
- My sister had a deep soaking tub when she lived in Japan and I always wanted one in my own house. Now I see they are all the rage.
- One of my favorite places to be! Our master bathroom shower. I do my best thinking and singing in here! My husband and I tore the wall down that was around the old shower to open up the space. I used Sherwin Williams Sea-salt and lots of carrera marble to create a clean, relaxing spa like feel. Lots of white fluffy towels and his and her bathrobes makes me feel like Im on a perma vacation! masterbathroom marble herringbone spalike whitefarmhouse decorating decor bath homedesign …
- I am so excited to be able to share this exquisite, wonderful, magical french Chateau with you. French couple Isabelle and Hubert, founders of online store Les Petites Emplettes, have spent the last 2 years renovated this place and words fail me…I am completely and utterly smitten! Although they have renovated, everything has been left beautifully simple and boho keeping as many original features as possible such as the kitchen tiles or a few strips of the original wallpaper in the dining room!
- Ive always wondered how much a real DIY bathroom renovation costs. This is the first post I have seen that gives actual, hard numbers. And WOW, WOW, WOW! This DIY bathroom remodel is by far one of the best I have seen, and they REALLY did all the work themselves! I love the floor to ceiling subway tile, the black slate tile floor and the penny tile accents. And that floating vanity is amazing.
- Bathroom Tile. Mine looks close to this. I have 2×6 in my master shower and I love love love it. My master bath is small but it looks huge now. Feels that way too.
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- It’s One Room Challenge reveal day and I’m so excited to share that our master bathroom is finally done! It was a crazy dash to the end and, as you might have seen on my Instagram stories, more than once I thought we might not make it. Over the past six weeks we pulled so.dang.many late nights building,…Read More »
- Im looking at this and thinking it would be pretty easy to remodel an older style cabinet to have some of my favorite features of this. Sand the whole thing down and add molding, scroll work and bead work glued on before staining. Maybe a textured stencil for the doors? Hmmm…. lots of ideas.
- As a smallbusiness that is just starting out in the instagram world it is discouraging that theyve changed their algorithms. So if youd like to keep seeing my posts please continue to comment and like my posts so they will continue to show up in your feed. In the meantime, lets keep telling IG that we dont want it to be like Facebook and it should keepinstagramchronological. :@malleycoley All that aside, lets get this week started with HomeMagazineMonday @audhomedesign, @citri…..
- A magnetic makeup board is a must for smaller bathrooms. You just need an old picture frame, a metal sheet like an old cookie sheet, a few small magnets and a few other supplies. Instead of having to search through drawers to find the makeup that you want, it will all be right there together, organized so that you can find it easily.