Photo via: homebunch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- love this bathroom ..I have had this idea for years and even have the dresser…maybe someday.
- This chic update of a traditional style home in New Jersey caught my attention. Featured over on House Beautiful, the home belongs to i…
- My sister had a deep soaking tub when she lived in Japan and I always wanted one in my own house. Now I see they are all the rage.
- pretty bathroom! I like the double light fixture around the mirror
- They say that an organized home equals an organized mind and I definitely believe that this is the case. If you struggle with keeping your home in good order, then…
- I like the grey grout. Arctic white subway tile by Daltile with silver grout by Mapei re-creates the original charm of this Philadelphia bathroom.
- I like the jars in these pictures – you could use them to store extra q-tips & cotton balls, or other small bathroom items.
- Cassy, I saw this and thought of you! Great idea for the boys bathroom
- IKEA Hackers: Vanity from HEMNES Dresser /A good explaination of how to turn a normal dresser into a sink cabinet. Given how I want to narrow the sink area, this might be the route to go if I have to keep the storage. Id still prefer a classic pedestal though.
- I like this a lot, especially the way they covered the curtain rod
- I like this for a bathroom tile accent on the wall, but I think it would be too loud to look at every day.
- I like the cabinets that sit on the countertop, BUT you would then loose the countertop space…