Photo via: blog.homedepot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- love this bathroom ..I have had this idea for years and even have the dresser…maybe someday.
- Love love love the Mother of Pearl tile on the wall with the light grey floor tiles, awesome feature wall and white everywhere else. www.subwaytileout…
- I like the grey grout. Arctic white subway tile by Daltile with silver grout by Mapei re-creates the original charm of this Philadelphia bathroom.
- I like everything about this bathroom, from the layout and dark grey tiles to how the tiles go from floor to ceiling and around the bath.
- Check out this beautiful powder room reveal! This tiny bathroom was transformed from boring to fresh and modern! I love the shiplap and the modern classic decorations.
- The Small House Catalog Love the toilet with sink attached, used ones like this while living in Japan. I also really like the storage on each side
- bathroom – Great! I love to share everything, but I also like to have my own space! I think I would knock my head at the ceiling every time I stand straight. bathroom, decor
- Great layout with french doors and beautiful cabinetry. I love the arched mirrors (I would choose the black or bronze finish, though).
- I love how striking these black and white tiles are. They really complement the black door and cabinet.
- Love these painted bathroom cabinets and the lights. What I would like to paint all the cabinets when i get a home
- WOW, WOW, WOW! This DIY bathroom remodel is by far one of the best I have seen, and they REALLY did all the work themselves! I love the floor to ceiling subway tile, the black slate tile floor and the penny tile accents. And that floating vanity is amazing.
- This is the beautiful New York home of Nina Persson, lead singer and lyricist for the Swedish pop group The Cardigans. I immediately fell in love with the fireplaces, ceilings as well as the bare brick walls.The place is full of Ebay and flea market finds (check out the awesome collection of vintage mirrors). Such a peaceful feel and I love it!