Photo via: blog.homedepot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- love this bathroom ..I have had this idea for years and even have the dresser…maybe someday.
- Love love love the Mother of Pearl tile on the wall with the light grey floor tiles, awesome feature wall and white everywhere else. www.subwaytileout…
- I like everything about this bathroom, from the layout and dark grey tiles to how the tiles go from floor to ceiling and around the bath.
- I like the grey grout. Arctic white subway tile by Daltile with silver grout by Mapei re-creates the original charm of this Philadelphia bathroom.
- Barn Lights from Lowes, $39.98 Love everything but the color of mirror frames
- Check out this beautiful powder room reveal! This tiny bathroom was transformed from boring to fresh and modern! I love the shiplap and the modern classic decorations.
- The Small House Catalog Love the toilet with sink attached, used ones like this while living in Japan. I also really like the storage on each side
- With Magnolia Silos and the new bakery complete, Chip and Joanna Gaines are ready to take on another special project. This time theyre branching into (actually, returning to) the house-flippng market — updating a a small Tudor in central Waco with hopes of turning a tidy profit.
- bathroom – Great! I love to share everything, but I also like to have my own space! I think I would knock my head at the ceiling every time I stand straight. bathroom, decor
- I love how striking these black and white tiles are. They really complement the black door and cabinet.
- Great layout with french doors and beautiful cabinetry. I love the arched mirrors (I would choose the black or bronze finish, though).
- Love these painted bathroom cabinets and the lights. What I would like to paint all the cabinets when i get a home