Photo via: onetw.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Master shower with calacatta porcelain 12 X 24 tile and Walker Zanger mosaic shower pan
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- This is really good information to have. A little how to on arranging a photo ledge so it doesnt look crowded or cluttered. photos decor
- This shower was newly tiled with a new plank tile that has a weathered barnwood look. The tile was used to recreate the look of a barn door. My phone camera doesnt do the colors justice. It is actually a light gray. This shower is in the private bath of our Rieslings Retreat room. We liked that it was something different that you really dont see anywhere else. Were putting in oiled bronze fixtures (a rain showerhead)
- Shopping for brass lighting for your home decor? From modern to midcentury modern, we are sourcing where to buy the latest trends in brass pendant lighting today on House Of Hipsters. Click to read more. Pin for inspiration.
- This shower brings elements of nature with a shower pan tiled with pebble mosaic. thetileshop
- Image titled Install a Shower Pan Step 6
- Im looking at this and thinking it would be pretty easy to remodel an older style cabinet to have some of my favorite features of this. Sand the whole thing down and add molding, scroll work and bead work glued on before staining. Maybe a textured stencil for the doors? Hmmm…. lots of ideas.
- Smartly patterned fabric curtain panels stand in as shower curtains to give this bathroom a designer touch that’s easy and budget friendly. Pair fabric panels with a clear plastic shower liner to block splatters. If your bathtub and flooring have seen better days, consider having the tub surface professionally refinished and opt for a new tile floor.
- Easily transform your bathroom with some paint and new hardware! See the transformation and DIY projects yourself!. Its A Grandville Life : Guest Bathroom Reveal
- Replace a conventional, swinging door with an upcycled, sliding barn door. Not only did the new entrance free up a lot space, but it also added some unique rustic charm.
- Concrete Shower Pan | Sealing Floor Drain? – Plumbing – Contractor Talk