Photo via: beckiowens.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- 9 Ways To Make A Tiny Bathroom Feel Bigger – That Vintage Life
- How to Get the Designer Look for Less – Bathroom Tips
- Doesnt this shower looks amazing? This wet room is a stunning example of how effective a contemporary bathroom design can be. Click through for ideas and inspiration on how to achieve a similar look in your home.
- This blog has great NATURAL beauty tips and tricks! Including, how to make stretch marks disappear and how to thicken your eyelashes!
- – 99 Stylish Bathroom Design Ideas Youll Love on HGTV–like the bigger tiles and the niches–upstairs bath
- Easy DIy wall art with shells – perfect to hide an eye sore in a small bathroom – bathroom decorating ideas
- 29. Make storage slots above the sink for extra storage and convenience! | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living
- Clean lines Bathroom, minimal grout, contrasting white and mirrored walls makes the room look bigger
- We share some top tips on how to bring a relaxing spa-like vibe to your bathroom over on the A Beautiful Space blog
- Today, go ahead and transform your bathroom with these quick and easy DIY makeover ideas. Try adding a wooden accent wall, repainting the walls, staining the vanity, framing the mirror, adding new accessories, and changing the lighting fixture. Make your bathroom look new and beautiful with these great ideas!
- A shower door that folds up back against the wall – great for a small shower. – To connect with us, and our community of people from Australia and around the world, learning how to live large in small places, visit us at www.Facebook.com/TinyHousesAustralia