Photo via: thepleatedpoppy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Youd be amazed at how much stuff you can fit into a really narrow cabinet. This particular one wins out over other narrow bathroom cabinets because it has drawers, so you dont have to pull the whole cabinet out every time you want something. I had something similar that I used for years — it tucked neatly in beside the toilet in the tiny bathrooms of four or five different apartments. Bathroom cabinet, $119 from Amazon.
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- 10 Spring Cleaning Hacks to Make Cleaning Easy
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- In most bathrooms, the shower enclosure is a bit of an afterthought, just a practical solution for keeping water from spraying all over the room. But lately a different kind of shower enclosure is picking up steam — steel framed doors that make the shower a thing to be celebrated.
- This funny printable bathroom art features the phrase THE Best Seat IN THE HOUSE in a combination of handwritten and black engraving fonts, and is accented with a circle black border. Just download, print and display. Add to your bathroom decor within minutes! HIGH RESOLUTION FILE TYPES YOU WILL RECEIVE: ~ 4 x 6 JPG ~ 5 x 7 JPG ~ 8 x 10 JPG ~ 8 x 10 PDF : Suitable for printing on 8 1/2 x 11 or A4 paper ~ 11 x 14 JPG ** Please contact me prior to ordering if you prefer a different size. …
- This simple DIY is easy and cheap! LOVE the custom look! | How to Frame a Builder-Grade Mirror | TheTurquoiseHome.com
- How to add molding to builder grade mirrors. Cheap and easy! and oh what a difference.
- Fast and Easy – How to Remove Hard Water Toilet Bowl Stains | DIY | House Cleaning Tips|
- This bathroom is amazing! I never would have thought to cedar plank a ceiling, but this looks incredible. This post teaches you how to do it (its SO EASY!), and it would look great in any room!
- Im looking at this and thinking it would be pretty easy to remodel an older style cabinet to have some of my favorite features of this. Sand the whole thing down and add molding, scroll work and bead work glued on before staining. Maybe a textured stencil for the doors? Hmmm…. lots of ideas.
- No bathroom makeover is complete without stylish door hardware from Schlage. With traditional, modern and transitional styles available in a wide variety of finishes, it’s easy to find the perfect finishing touch for any décor. This bathroom makes a great first impression with Schlage’s Latitude Lever with Century trim in Aged Bronze.