Photo via: homebnc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Budget Bathroom :: Home Depot Tile + Tub, Ikea Mirror + Vanity + Sink, Pottery Barn Light
- How to build a DIY open bathroom vanity
- Build a custom Sliding Barn Door Storage Cabinet! Perfect for storage toilet paper and other items you dont want to be seen but also open shelving for decorating!
- This is for jewelry, but Im inspired to build into the wall and have double doors, mirrored interior back and two mirrors inside the doors. Three way mirror Ive been wanting so much!
- By combining simple lines and stained-pine construction with a modern-style sink, this vanity combines rustic and contemporary for a sophisticated look. That makes it perfect whether your style leans toward farmhouse or contemporary. Plus it offers large shelves for storage, and it’s easy to build.
- how to build a tub skirt – step 2 – attach frame to the tub with silicone adhesive
- Build a DIY Bathroom Vanity – Part 7 – Finishing the Oak Vanity
- Barn Lights from Lowes, $39.98 Love everything but the color of mirror frames
- Barn wood walls, alder cabinets, slate tile and river rock tile & a frameless clear glass shower door.
- How to turn a Dresser into a Vanity
- navy bathroom vanity – bathrooms with double sinks, perfect bathroom storage. framed mirrors with wall sconces. Add style and decor to your bathroom like this – how to style a bathroom vanity.
- IKEA Hackers: Vanity from HEMNES Dresser /A good explaination of how to turn a normal dresser into a sink cabinet. Given how I want to narrow the sink area, this might be the route to go if I have to keep the storage. Id still prefer a classic pedestal though.