Photo via: thelilypadcottage.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- One of my favorite places to be! Our master bathroom shower. I do my best thinking and singing in here! My husband and I tore the wall down that was around the old shower to open up the space. I used Sherwin Williams Sea-salt and lots of carrera marble to create a clean, relaxing spa like feel. Lots of white fluffy towels and his and her bathrobes makes me feel like Im on a perma vacation! masterbathroom marble herringbone spalike whitefarmhouse decorating decor bath homedesign …
- His and hers bath with vanity area in the middle. Love it. http://thegardeningcook.com/best-home-decor-ideas/
- Master bathroom: hardwood floors, large tub, his and her sink
- DIY Projects with Pipe! • Great Ideas and Tutorials! Including, from industrial home bazaar, this industrial hand towel rack with shelf.
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Towel Rack – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- Reclaimed Wood & Pipe Book Shelf | bathroom towel diy home
- Great idea – use a wine rack to hold towels.
- Use a distressed shutter as a towel rack.
- Wine rack for towels. Love the look!
- Love the twin sinks with attendant towel racks. Rustic + industrial. bathroom
- Use a WINE RACK for a BATHROOM TOWEL HOLDER….awesome idea! What do you think? via Housekeeping 101
- An old chair turned upside down and nailed to wall. Cool idea for towel rack.