Photo via: contemporist.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bathroom Design Ideas – In this ensuite bathroom, light grey tiles cover the walls and floor while wood continues in from the bedroom to cover the ceiling as well as the doors. A white standalone soaking tub is framed by the large window behind it to give bathers a beautiful view of the landscape outside. A wooden stump side table next to the bath creates the perfect spot to rest a glass of wine and light a scented candle.
- Melissa Haynes – Tres chic girls bathroom features a nook clad in white beveled subway tiles lined with a cream bone inlay mirror illuminated by sconces with pink shades placed over a white washstand with shelf fitted with pink baskets topped with a bowl sink and wall mount sink.
- A long media cabinet becomes the perfect base for a trough sink while providing plenty of additional counter space. Glass-front sliding doors on this DIY bathroom vanity make for grab-and-go storage with style./
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- Master Bath AFTER!! Modern meets coastal. Updated shaker style vanity doors, Parasima White Granite from Graniteman in Lexington, SC. Wall color is Chatroom by Sherwin Williams. Faux wood tile makes the room feel warm and cozy.
- Russian architecture firm INT2 decked out this apartment in a clean but not exactly minimalist aesthetic. Scandinavian armchairs and tables play off the neat feel of the sparkling bleached wood floors, dusty blue accent walls and whitewashed roof beams, while splashes of candy orange and red turn up in carpets, lamps and even the twee fox prints hanging in the living area and bedroom.
- Navy subway tile adds contrast against while walls to this bathroom with a standalone tub and wood vanity. Subway tile doesnt have to be white – add a unique, bright, or even subtle color to a bathroom or kitchen by adding colored subway tile!
- Stunning herringbone wood floors highlight bright white shaker cabinets accented with glass knobs and sat beside a stunning double vanity boasting white marble countertops and undermount sinks fitted with vintage polished nickel cross handle faucets sat under a large, metal framed vanity mirror illuminated by a polished nickel sconce.
- Double vanity with storage on either side of the counter, yet still has a large mirror
- reconfigure our bathroom – move vanities to the side where shower is – put one on each side of closet – shift shower to other side where vanity is now, add tub? The Riverside House – Master Bathroom – House of Jade Interiors Blog
- A mix of stone, marble and tiles create a rich and elegant master bathroom. The shower is Lena white marble with a floor of small circular tiles, the vanity a quartzite material, and the floors a darker-toned limestone.
- By combining simple lines and stained-pine construction with a modern-style sink, this vanity combines rustic and contemporary for a sophisticated look. That makes it perfect whether your style leans toward farmhouse or contemporary. Plus it offers large shelves for storage, and it’s easy to build.