Photo via: futuristarchitecture.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- I am so excited to be able to share this exquisite, wonderful, magical french Chateau with you. French couple Isabelle and Hubert, founders of online store Les Petites Emplettes, have spent the last 2 years renovated this place and words fail me…I am completely and utterly smitten! Although they have renovated, everything has been left beautifully simple and boho keeping as many original features as possible such as the kitchen tiles or a few strips of the original wallpaper in the dining room!
- As a smallbusiness that is just starting out in the instagram world it is discouraging that theyve changed their algorithms. So if youd like to keep seeing my posts please continue to comment and like my posts so they will continue to show up in your feed. In the meantime, lets keep telling IG that we dont want it to be like Facebook and it should keepinstagramchronological. :@malleycoley All that aside, lets get this week started with HomeMagazineMonday @audhomedesign, @citri…..
- Ive always wondered how much a real DIY bathroom renovation costs. This is the first post I have seen that gives actual, hard numbers. And WOW, WOW, WOW! This DIY bathroom remodel is by far one of the best I have seen, and they REALLY did all the work themselves! I love the floor to ceiling subway tile, the black slate tile floor and the penny tile accents. And that floating vanity is amazing.
- This is my last project to post, but I had to mention it. Either I’ve been spending way too much time on Pinterest (guilty) or I dreamt this idea up somewhere in the shallow pools of my mind, but I swear I came up with this first.I don’t have a before of this project because …
- bathroom – Great! I love to share everything, but I also like to have my own space! I think I would knock my head at the ceiling every time I stand straight. bathroom, decor
- A magnetic makeup board is a must for smaller bathrooms. You just need an old picture frame, a metal sheet like an old cookie sheet, a few small magnets and a few other supplies. Instead of having to search through drawers to find the makeup that you want, it will all be right there together, organized so that you can find it easily.
- Youd be amazed at how much stuff you can fit into a really narrow cabinet. This particular one wins out over other narrow bathroom cabinets because it has drawers, so you dont have to pull the whole cabinet out every time you want something. I had something similar that I used for years — it tucked neatly in beside the toilet in the tiny bathrooms of four or five different apartments. Bathroom cabinet, $119 from Amazon.
- Thank you all so much for the sweet comment’s on Friday’s reveal post! It’s a shame I won’t get to enjoy this bathroom for very long… but it’s all about the jour…
- It’s One Room Challenge reveal day and I’m so excited to share that our master bathroom is finally done! It was a crazy dash to the end and, as you might have seen on my Instagram stories, more than once I thought we might not make it. Over the past six weeks we pulled so.dang.many late nights building,…Read More »
- Clean and restock the bathroom. While most guests couldn’t care less about a few dust bunnies under the furniture, the bathroom is one place where it’s essential to spend a little extra time cleaning. Clean the sink, mirrors, toilet, shower and tub, and mop the floor. Take out the trash, refill the hand soap and set out fresh rolls of toilet paper and stacks of towels.
- You guys always have the most interesting things to say about the ideas we show you. What are your thoughts on this timber basin? If this appeals, youll love our “Timber Baths and Basins” album on our site at http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/ideas-for-your-rooms/bathrooms-gallery/wooden-bathtubs/ We’re looking forward to reading your opinions…