Photo via: iheartorganizing.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- American Home Shield Takes to Instagram } Find the best tips for diy home renovations, remodeling and repairs with the American Home Shield newly launched Instagram account. Get connected and discover amazing AHSPoolTips, AHSSpringMaintenance and so much more. HomeMattersBlog
- Oh, this is so happening. I love you, DIY Playbook (diyplaybook.com). At first, I was thinking bathroom – but Im also thinking kitchen? I know. CRAZY. Somebody stop me. (whathasmylifebecome) (whydomasonjarshavethiseffectonme)
- Install Heated Flooring for Less than What You’d Expect! Bathroom Remodeling Blog
- old farm sinks, reminds me of the sink at my parents home. I never really thought about it much not theyre all the rave! Who knew!
- There are many fabulous DIY ways to achieve a more expensive look when it comes to your living space; and most importantly, these great ideas will let you have a luxurious home decor without blowing your budget! In order to help you, we have collected some easy and cheap solutions in this collection. So have […]
- Barn wood walls, alder cabinets, slate tile and river rock tile & a frameless clear glass shower door.
- You can never have too much of a good thing with this collection of classic neutral paint colors from BEHR. Embrace “Greige,” a mixture of gray and beige, in your home and see what a fresh coat of paint can do for you. The experts at BEHR can help you choose from thousands of high-quality paint colors to create a palette that perfectly reflects your unique sense of style.
- i got a free can of scrubbing bubbles- works like oven cleaner but without the harsh chemical smell. Beauty for this type of tiles. The vinegar is better than bleach, i think, for mixing with the baking soda- for my lungs anyway. Bleach in my shower would nearly take me out! Ahaha- im a pillar of strength, eh? B)
- It’s One Room Challenge reveal day and I’m so excited to share that our master bathroom is finally done! It was a crazy dash to the end and, as you might have seen on my Instagram stories, more than once I thought we might not make it. Over the past six weeks we pulled so.dang.many late nights building,…Read More »
- The girls upstairs bathroom is finished! I starting writing a MONSTER reveal post with the shiplap tutorial included, but I just couldn’t edit it down to less than, like, 70 photos, so I decided to make this reveal a two-parter! This post is still enormous, but I’m hoping it’s a little more bite-sized! 🙂 As …
- Traditional Master Bathroom – Come find more on Zillow Digs! Dark wood tile for floors. Sky blue and white walls
- Fantastic tutorial for how to use tile painting kits to refinish your shower tiles! Looks so fresh + modern!