Photo via: lizmarieblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- DIY Painted Countertops. Get the high-end look of natural stone for under $100 with Giani Granite Countertop Paint Kits! Budget makeover! Alternative to replacing countertops! www.gianigranite.com
- love this bathroom ..I have had this idea for years and even have the dresser…maybe someday.
- Its hard to believe this Master Bathroom Makeover cost only $100! DIY dollars well spent.
- Barn Lights from Lowes, $39.98 Love everything but the color of mirror frames
- Vintage furniture always gives a room a certain unique flair. A vintage vanity would make your bathroom feel more inviting, cozy and intimate and it would also feel like a part of the home instead of being just a cold small space. This vanity, for example, also has a very nice color and a unique finish.
- Farmhouse Paint Color. Farmhouse color scheme and paint colors for every room.
- Love this paint color (Behr Mocha Latte) Makes it so cozy!
- bathroom floor – love the tiles. wall color: Benjamin Moore Gray Owl color matched in Sherwin Williams Harmony No VOC paint tiles: Crossville Ceramic Co from The Great Indoors, 6 x 24 planks (color: Lead) promo $9/sq ft (originally $14/sq ft) grout: Lowes (warm gray)
- A 100% Reversible Rental Bathroom Makeover For Under $500
- You CAN makeover a bathroom for under $100 dollars! Its such a great transformation!
- Bathroom Wainscoting and gorgeous paint color – this could be a good approach to remodeling the master bath … wainscot over the wallpaper instead of stripping and painting the walls. by manuela