Photo via: theshabbycreekcottage.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Master Bath AFTER!! Modern meets coastal. Updated shaker style vanity doors, Parasima White Granite from Graniteman in Lexington, SC. Wall color is Chatroom by Sherwin Williams. Faux wood tile makes the room feel warm and cozy.
- Melissa Haynes – Tres chic girls bathroom features a nook clad in white beveled subway tiles lined with a cream bone inlay mirror illuminated by sconces with pink shades placed over a white washstand with shelf fitted with pink baskets topped with a bowl sink and wall mount sink.
- Five Tiny Bathroom Decorating Ideas: Farmhouse Style — white and sea salt blue bathroom makeover
- Sherwin Williams: Watery vs Sea Salt vs Rainwashed | Real life results: Went with Sea Salt in a bright room with natural light. It has a definite green undertone that changes with the color of the light bulbs.
- DIY Kitchen Makeover on a Budget. Before and After. Giani Granite Countertop Paint kits transform existing counters to the look of natural stone and Nuvo Cabinet Paint is a one-day makeover process. www.gianigranite.com
- One of my favorite places to be! Our master bathroom shower. I do my best thinking and singing in here! My husband and I tore the wall down that was around the old shower to open up the space. I used Sherwin Williams Sea-salt and lots of carrera marble to create a clean, relaxing spa like feel. Lots of white fluffy towels and his and her bathrobes makes me feel like Im on a perma vacation! masterbathroom marble herringbone spalike whitefarmhouse decorating decor bath homedesign …
- Love the rustic vanity and unique hanging mirror. Both pull together the perfect farmhouse bathroom! See more ideas on how to create your perfect farmhouse style bathroom!
- modern farmhouse bathroom, shiplap walls, white vanity, black counter and accessories
- Russian architecture firm INT2 decked out this apartment in a clean but not exactly minimalist aesthetic. Scandinavian armchairs and tables play off the neat feel of the sparkling bleached wood floors, dusty blue accent walls and whitewashed roof beams, while splashes of candy orange and red turn up in carpets, lamps and even the twee fox prints hanging in the living area and bedroom.
- before and after, bathroom remodel, bathroom renovation, bathroom design, bath interior design, bath design, bathroom redo, white bathroom, grey bathroom, home decorators vanity, home decorators, moen banbury, randy hines construction, nicki pasqualone, vero beach interior designer, interior designer
- bathroom makeover via I Heart Organizing– painted vanity, shelf above toilet, framed mirror, simple decor
- Stunning gray cottage bathroom, illuminated by a Dauphine Crystal Medium Pendant hung from a gray ceiling over marble herringbone floor tiles, features a gray single washstand fitted with a shelf, glass pulls, and a gray marble countertop holding a sink with a polished nickel faucet kit beneath an oval salvaged wood vanity mirror flanked by Restoration Hardware Wilshire Single Sconces mounted on a light gray wall.