Photo via: makingittooperfect.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- South Shore Decorating Blog: 75 Clean and Fresh White Rooms
- Love the floor-wide border with inset main tiles -beautiful bath via South Shore Decorating
- 30 Brilliant Ways to Organize and Add Storage to Laundry Rooms – Page 2 of 3 – DIY & Crafts
- This is my last project to post, but I had to mention it. Either I’ve been spending way too much time on Pinterest (guilty) or I dreamt this idea up somewhere in the shallow pools of my mind, but I swear I came up with this first.I don’t have a before of this project because …
- Build a custom Sliding Barn Door Storage Cabinet! Perfect for storage toilet paper and other items you dont want to be seen but also open shelving for decorating!
- How to use pattern tile – pattern tile is a trend that we have been seeing more of lately. Its a great way to add some visual interest to a kitchen, bathroom or fireplace. Interior decorating. Home decor.Home Decor Blogger. Home Decor Blog
- Pull-out hamper in the bathroom, clothes go straight in before a shower; great idea for the kids bathroom
- 30 Brilliant Bathroom Organization and Storage DIY Solutions
- Cool Bedroom Designs or decorating living rooms.
- Bathroom Makeover Reveal – Rooms For Rent blog
- Ive always wondered how much a real DIY bathroom renovation costs. This is the first post I have seen that gives actual, hard numbers. And WOW, WOW, WOW! This DIY bathroom remodel is by far one of the best I have seen, and they REALLY did all the work themselves! I love the floor to ceiling subway tile, the black slate tile floor and the penny tile accents. And that floating vanity is amazing.
- This bathroom is amazing! I never would have thought to cedar plank a ceiling, but this looks incredible. This post teaches you how to do it (its SO EASY!), and it would look great in any room!