Photo via: smartschoolhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Amber Interiors – Before + After: Client Z to the E to the N. Photos by Tessa Neustadt
- DIY Kitchen Makeover on a Budget. Before and After. Giani Granite Countertop Paint kits transform existing counters to the look of natural stone and Nuvo Cabinet Paint is a one-day makeover process. www.gianigranite.com
- Guest Bathroom Makeover | Bathroom Decor | Sea Salt by Sherwin Williams | Grey Granite Countertop | White Grey Vanity | Quatrefoil Mirror | Hanging Shelf | Neutral Decor | Farmhouse Style | Clean Fresh Straight Lines | Before and After | Enjoy the Little Things | Hobby Lobby | Ampersand
- bathroom makeover before and after – from old and dingy to sleek and sophisticated bathroom
- Create a vintage-style bathroom with these shabby chic decor ideas. Changing the tile, floors, or tub in a bathroom can give it the vintage makeover you’re after. You’ll love that these inspiring ideas will help you totally renovate your bathroom.
- Major master bathroom remodel in a luxury home in the mountains near Lake Tahoe- before and after photos shared. Bathroom designed in a rustic style. Rainhead shower.
- Organizing Your Heart and Home – My Bathroom Closet Makeover | Beneath My Heart
- Today, go ahead and transform your bathroom with these quick and easy DIY makeover ideas. Try adding a wooden accent wall, repainting the walls, staining the vanity, framing the mirror, adding new accessories, and changing the lighting fixture. Make your bathroom look new and beautiful with these great ideas!
- Im looking at this and thinking it would be pretty easy to remodel an older style cabinet to have some of my favorite features of this. Sand the whole thing down and add molding, scroll work and bead work glued on before staining. Maybe a textured stencil for the doors? Hmmm…. lots of ideas.
- Incredible Organizing Tips for Your Bathroom Cabinets.
- DIY Mason Jar Storage – Towel Baskets – Click Pic for 44 Easy Organization Ideas for the Home…i like the gift wrap storage and the cutlery/jewelry organizer
- bathroom makeover via I Heart Organizing– painted vanity, shelf above toilet, framed mirror, simple decor