Photo via: photocardboutique.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Great looking bathroom with grey shiplap treatment.
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- DIY Floating Shelf master bath. Like the window treatment too
- Super cute DIY Floating Shelves for the bathroom (also window treatment)
- A shower door that folds up back against the wall – great for a small shower. – To connect with us, and our community of people from Australia and around the world, learning how to live large in small places, visit us at www.Facebook.com/TinyHousesAustralia
- A couple floral prints, a fluffy white towel, and some flowers are all thats needed to stage this bath. If you have unframed mirrors on your wall, you can buy framing kits and add them directly to the mirror – great way to update the space.
- bathroom floor – love the tiles. wall color: Benjamin Moore Gray Owl color matched in Sherwin Williams Harmony No VOC paint tiles: Crossville Ceramic Co from The Great Indoors, 6 x 24 planks (color: Lead) promo $9/sq ft (originally $14/sq ft) grout: Lowes (warm gray)
- Today, go ahead and transform your bathroom with these quick and easy DIY makeover ideas. Try adding a wooden accent wall, repainting the walls, staining the vanity, framing the mirror, adding new accessories, and changing the lighting fixture. Make your bathroom look new and beautiful with these great ideas!
- DIY: White Washed Pallet Wall. This would look great in my entry
- Melissa Haynes – Tres chic girls bathroom features a nook clad in white beveled subway tiles lined with a cream bone inlay mirror illuminated by sconces with pink shades placed over a white washstand with shelf fitted with pink baskets topped with a bowl sink and wall mount sink.
- Chic frameless glass shower doors in Beach Style Orange County with White And Gray Granite next to Tub Shower Tile alongside Frameless Glass Shower Door and Bathroom Window Treatment
- Great layout with french doors and beautiful cabinetry. I love the arched mirrors (I would choose the black or bronze finish, though).