Photo via: home-designing.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Planning unique details for your shower. Custom shower niche recessed with extra height and shelving. Light blue matte glass tile from Anne Sacks finishes the inside of the niche. The face of the shelves are trimmed with stainless steel c-channel to create a metal trim. Design by H&H Design (www.amberhobbs.com). Photography by Jeni Shirley. bathroom shower
- We love how a library sconce can go modern or traditional with equal aplomb. This brings warmth wherever it goes, with an adjustable arm that sheds light where you want it. Made of brass in two fabulous finishes.
- Doesnt this shower looks amazing? This wet room is a stunning example of how effective a contemporary bathroom design can be. Click through for ideas and inspiration on how to achieve a similar look in your home.
- Contemporary Bathroom by J. Carsten Remodeling [take care that the wood screws attach to an area that supports the picture and that screws do not go through other side of frame]
- We share our advice with Jane Blackmore on how to design a family bathroom
- Bathroom in Downpipe as featured in Ideal Home and House to Home Open house: An Edwardian town house with a modern twist Video: Period character meets contemporary chic in this two-bedroom Oxfordshire house, previously featured in Ideal Home. http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid3639369059001?bckey=AQ~~,AAAAAfPRcgk~,gqUyT1d58wYyjdjG81FQWj5AiNtW00_M&bclid=2800450358001&bctid=3570476323001
- The Spartan trend is all about relaxed living and a minimalist way of life, says interior designer Julia Kendell. Its about balancing wellbeing in the home with no clutter – stripping everything back to free your mind and create a sense of wellbeing. In order to achieve this, your surface materials have to be spot on, as this will be the main feature in the room. Think large format tiles, creating clean lines and a real statement for your walls or floors. (Photo: Tile Giant).
- By combining simple lines and stained-pine construction with a modern-style sink, this vanity combines rustic and contemporary for a sophisticated look. That makes it perfect whether your style leans toward farmhouse or contemporary. Plus it offers large shelves for storage, and it’s easy to build.
- Chip and Joanna Gaines help create an ideal forever home for a young couple and their canine family members. A late 1950s-era ranch home is transformed with an open, free-flowing floor plan, soaring vaulted ceilings — and something special for the pooches.
- Terrific architecture, finishes, and pieces in this home.
- Architecture Beast: Hillside House Above Budapest by ARX Studio | modern architecture house home design amazing beautiful nice contemporary ideas inspiration interior bathroom
- Exterior | Step inside this Victorian terraced home in Bristol | housetohome.co.uk | Mobile