Photo via: bathroomhomes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- BECKI OWENS – Pinterest Top 10 – Visit the blog to see the top trending images on my boards this month! Like this pretty black + white + wood farmhouse bath.
- You should really begin saving up for one of these 16 cozy rustic bathrooms! This is our favourite, which one is yours?
- Clever way to hang bathroom towels – framed old pallet boards – thegoldensycamore.com
- Selling a house or planning to do so soon? Find home staging tips here that will help you get your house ready for the real estate market so it sells quickly and for the price you want. | In My Own Style
- My sister had a deep soaking tub when she lived in Japan and I always wanted one in my own house. Now I see they are all the rage.
- As a smallbusiness that is just starting out in the instagram world it is discouraging that theyve changed their algorithms. So if youd like to keep seeing my posts please continue to comment and like my posts so they will continue to show up in your feed. In the meantime, lets keep telling IG that we dont want it to be like Facebook and it should keepinstagramchronological. :@malleycoley All that aside, lets get this week started with HomeMagazineMonday @audhomedesign, @citri…..
- This is my last project to post, but I had to mention it. Either I’ve been spending way too much time on Pinterest (guilty) or I dreamt this idea up somewhere in the shallow pools of my mind, but I swear I came up with this first.I don’t have a before of this project because …
- One of my earliest DIY endeavors was our DIY wainscoting project. This can be completed in one weekend with the right tools and a good tutorial.
- This chic update of a traditional style home in New Jersey caught my attention. Featured over on House Beautiful, the home belongs to i…
- Such a beautiful idea for a bathroom with my dream clawfoot bathtub!!!
- Im looking at this and thinking it would be pretty easy to remodel an older style cabinet to have some of my favorite features of this. Sand the whole thing down and add molding, scroll work and bead work glued on before staining. Maybe a textured stencil for the doors? Hmmm…. lots of ideas.
- There are several things I tend to search for continually: glamorous cream coats, down filled embellished pillows and fabulous mirrors. Lately my attention has turned to Venetian mirrors for behind my bedside tables. Finding the perfect scale, the right note of authenticity and somewhat reasonable pricing has proven to be a challenge. There are no shortage of etched mirrors out there striving to be seen as Italian-inspired, but most read flat and mass produced (which, frankly, all of …