Photo via: bathroomhomes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- BECKI OWENS – Pinterest Top 10 – Visit the blog to see the top trending images on my boards this month! Like this pretty black + white + wood farmhouse bath.
- You should really begin saving up for one of these 16 cozy rustic bathrooms! This is our favourite, which one is yours?
- Clever way to hang bathroom towels – framed old pallet boards – thegoldensycamore.com
- Barn Lights from Lowes, $39.98 Love everything but the color of mirror frames
- This looks almost like my new foyer 1/2 bath! Square sink ..but I have bead board with trim and then painted a beautiful gray/blue..the wall would be where this shows a shower. Todd and I got the perfect towels..all done! YES!!!
- Selling a house or planning to do so soon? Find home staging tips here that will help you get your house ready for the real estate market so it sells quickly and for the price you want. | In My Own Style
- One of my earliest DIY endeavors was our DIY wainscoting project. This can be completed in one weekend with the right tools and a good tutorial.
- Such a beautiful idea for a bathroom with my dream clawfoot bathtub!!!
- My sister had a deep soaking tub when she lived in Japan and I always wanted one in my own house. Now I see they are all the rage.
- This chic update of a traditional style home in New Jersey caught my attention. Featured over on House Beautiful, the home belongs to i…
- I have three shower remodels on my calendar right now, the first is my brother’s bathroom which I’ll be sharing in the next few weeks. The second is a client’s house down the street, they are friends
- This is my last project to post, but I had to mention it. Either I’ve been spending way too much time on Pinterest (guilty) or I dreamt this idea up somewhere in the shallow pools of my mind, but I swear I came up with this first.I don’t have a before of this project because …