Photo via: hellolovelystudio.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Russian architecture firm INT2 decked out this apartment in a clean but not exactly minimalist aesthetic. Scandinavian armchairs and tables play off the neat feel of the sparkling bleached wood floors, dusty blue accent walls and whitewashed roof beams, while splashes of candy orange and red turn up in carpets, lamps and even the twee fox prints hanging in the living area and bedroom.
- Carrara marble makes a big statement in the master bath of this Washington D.C. home, covering the walls, floor, and counters.
- Architecture Beast: The Most Minimalist House Ever Designed | modern architecture house home ideas design beautiful contemporary villa glass minimalist minimalism best open floorplan bathroom shower interior
- Architecture Beast: Hillside House Above Budapest by ARX Studio | modern architecture house home design amazing beautiful nice contemporary ideas inspiration interior bathroom
- The Spartan trend is all about relaxed living and a minimalist way of life, says interior designer Julia Kendell. Its about balancing wellbeing in the home with no clutter – stripping everything back to free your mind and create a sense of wellbeing. In order to achieve this, your surface materials have to be spot on, as this will be the main feature in the room. Think large format tiles, creating clean lines and a real statement for your walls or floors. (Photo: Tile Giant).
- Selling a house or planning to do so soon? Find home staging tips here that will help you get your house ready for the real estate market so it sells quickly and for the price you want. | In My Own Style
- Free standing tub, wood tile floor, huge double shower | master bathroom by sandyadler
- Hawthorn East House by Chan Architecture (via Lunchbox Architect)
- Discover the best design ideas for bathrooms on HOUSE – design, food and travel by House & Garden, including Pumphouse Point hotel
- Sherwin Williams: Watery vs Sea Salt vs Rainwashed | Real life results: Went with Sea Salt in a bright room with natural light. It has a definite green undertone that changes with the color of the light bulbs.
- Rustic bathroom decor should look as if it has been handled by many people over a long period of time. This room-appropriate artwork features three vintage faucets that double as towel hooks when needed.
- How to Spray Paint Shower Fixtures (without the plumbing work) | Blesser House