Photo via: moritzfineblogdesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I like the frame of the mirror- minus the white part just the wood stained frame
- Contemporary Bathroom by J. Carsten Remodeling [take care that the wood screws attach to an area that supports the picture and that screws do not go through other side of frame]
- how to build a tub skirt – step 2 – attach frame to the tub with silicone adhesive
- DIY Rustic Wood Mirror Frame for a farmhouse bathroom
- This simple DIY is easy and cheap! LOVE the custom look! | How to Frame a Builder-Grade Mirror | TheTurquoiseHome.com
- Threshold™ Love The Little Things Multi Image Frame
- Threshold™ 4 Opening Windowpane Collage Frame – Weathered Grey
- A magnetic makeup board is a must for smaller bathrooms. You just need an old picture frame, a metal sheet like an old cookie sheet, a few small magnets and a few other supplies. Instead of having to search through drawers to find the makeup that you want, it will all be right there together, organized so that you can find it easily.
- Our quick and easy custom process allows you the freedom to create a product that fits your exact specifications and design taste. This custom mirror frame was designed to stretch the entire length of a vanity. Contact us today to get your custom design started!
- For a small room, a sheet of bead board paneling covers ceiling. Frame it out and…wow!
- natural looker. Looking glass squares up in a solid walnut frame with modern rounded corners. Inset mirror reflects rich tones of the active wood grain bringing warm, welcoming texture to any room: bath, office, bedroom, entry or lined up along the hall. Stunning in multiples.
- Barn Lights from Lowes, $39.98 Love everything but the color of mirror frames