Photo via: digsdigs.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Melissa Haynes – Tres chic girls bathroom features a nook clad in white beveled subway tiles lined with a cream bone inlay mirror illuminated by sconces with pink shades placed over a white washstand with shelf fitted with pink baskets topped with a bowl sink and wall mount sink.
- And there it is: the perfect bath ❤This bathing beauty has it all: A separate, stand-alone tub, a mirror to check your hair mask, a ledge for framed prints; a book or beautyproducts 💋Theres even room for indoorplants 🌿Were sold! 🌈 Image found via @stevecordony
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- The floor is a combination of thassos (white field) and blue Celeste (dot). Akdo is manufacturer which can be found at waterworks.
- Mountain bathroom decor. Inspired by bear silhouette and baskets found at Home Goods. Interior decor. Bear on a Bicycle.
- Hey, I found this really awesome Etsy listing at https://www.etsy.com/listing/448522172/farmhouse-decor-rustic-home-decor-soak
- I like this for a bathroom tile accent on the wall, but I think it would be too loud to look at every day.
- A couple floral prints, a fluffy white towel, and some flowers are all thats needed to stage this bath. If you have unframed mirrors on your wall, you can buy framing kits and add them directly to the mirror – great way to update the space.
- A shower door that folds up back against the wall – great for a small shower. – To connect with us, and our community of people from Australia and around the world, learning how to live large in small places, visit us at www.Facebook.com/TinyHousesAustralia
- marble splashback that doubles as countertop. Mirror rests on it rather than wall-hung. Colour of walls
- concrete vanity | mirror with tray | wall mounted faucet