Photo via: blackbanddesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you are looking for ways to spruce up your small bathroom, then these 15 DIY space-saving bathroom shelving ideas are just for you!
- Looking for small master bathroom ideas? Step inside a dark and dated bath that was quickly transformed with new tiles and a fresh coat of paint.
- Small and it works – perfect bathroom for the main, we will have a bath in our ensuite 🙂
- A small band of glass tile is a pretty AND cost-effective backsplash for a bathroom.
- for small bathroom by Karin Staiger Rzeszotko
- Ideas for a small bathroom: For bathrooms that doesnt have a window, I have a solution for you. Sometimes, a bold color is all you need to lighten up your small bathroom. That way, it will seem bi…
- Tiled deep soaking tub for small bathroom
- Great Ideas for Small Bathroom Designs : Stunning Small Bathroom Ideas With Walk In Shower
- Small Space Ideas. Great Ideas for Small Spaces Bathroom
- Basement bathroom – shower tile built in shelving tucked into corner, great for small space
- Vintage furniture always gives a room a certain unique flair. A vintage vanity would make your bathroom feel more inviting, cozy and intimate and it would also feel like a part of the home instead of being just a cold small space. This vanity, for example, also has a very nice color and a unique finish.
- Over the door storage for a small Bath When you live in an old home with minimal storage you have to become creative with finding extra storage. Our bathroom for example has a teny tiny vanity with limited space and no linen closet. To maximize space in the bath we added a shelf over the door to store extras like toilet paper and extra towels. What a difference such a small change can make!