Photo via: inthralld.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Exchange ideas and find inspiration on interior decor and design tips, home organization ideas, decorating on a budget, decor trends, and more.
- Carrara marble makes a big statement in the master bath of this Washington D.C. home, covering the walls, floor, and counters.
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- Selling a house or planning to do so soon? Find home staging tips here that will help you get your house ready for the real estate market so it sells quickly and for the price you want. | In My Own Style
- glamourous – Click image to find more Home Decor Pinterest pins
- 3 Places to Find Storage in Your Tiny Home – Salter Spiral Stair
- ceramic tile that looks like wood – master bath! I need to find this!
- American Home Shield Takes to Instagram } Find the best tips for diy home renovations, remodeling and repairs with the American Home Shield newly launched Instagram account. Get connected and discover amazing AHSPoolTips, AHSSpringMaintenance and so much more. HomeMattersBlog
- This chic update of a traditional style home in New Jersey caught my attention. Featured over on House Beautiful, the home belongs to i…
- Doesnt this shower looks amazing? This wet room is a stunning example of how effective a contemporary bathroom design can be. Click through for ideas and inspiration on how to achieve a similar look in your home.
- The farmhouse sink in this guest bathroom is a subtle nod to the homes earlier days as a kitchen house. The white earthquake rod running through the doorway was uncovered during the renovation; it was put in for structural stability after an earthquake rocked Charleston in 1886. Benjamin Moores Polo Blue on the walls adds a modern pop of color to this historic home.
- The Spartan trend is all about relaxed living and a minimalist way of life, says interior designer Julia Kendell. Its about balancing wellbeing in the home with no clutter – stripping everything back to free your mind and create a sense of wellbeing. In order to achieve this, your surface materials have to be spot on, as this will be the main feature in the room. Think large format tiles, creating clean lines and a real statement for your walls or floors. (Photo: Tile Giant).