Photo via: wifeinprogressblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Im looking at this and thinking it would be pretty easy to remodel an older style cabinet to have some of my favorite features of this. Sand the whole thing down and add molding, scroll work and bead work glued on before staining. Maybe a textured stencil for the doors? Hmmm…. lots of ideas.
- Great layout with french doors and beautiful cabinetry. I love the arched mirrors (I would choose the black or bronze finish, though).
- I love how striking these black and white tiles are. They really complement the black door and cabinet.
- DIY Industrial Factory Window Shower Door (for Under $60) | Blesser House – Whaaaat?! This is my favorite bathroom project ever!
- DIY floating shelves for a small space – love how thick the wood for these shelves are. Perfect for a small half bath.
- Love the space you have with these borderline genius ideas
- Love these painted bathroom cabinets and the lights. What I would like to paint all the cabinets when i get a home
- Are you in love with the show FIXER UPPER? Do you love Shiplap Walls? Wish you could have one? Well now YOU can! Follow these EASY instructions and transform your own space for UNDER $40!
- Create a vintage-style bathroom with these shabby chic decor ideas. Changing the tile, floors, or tub in a bathroom can give it the vintage makeover you’re after. You’ll love that these inspiring ideas will help you totally renovate your bathroom.
- Favorite grays from the hardware store!
- Ask Studio McGee: Our Favorite Green Paints | STUDIO MCGEE | Bloglovin’
- Barn Lights from Lowes, $39.98 Love everything but the color of mirror frames