Photo via: livelovediy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY crate bookshelf made from wooden crates from the craft store (Michaels under $13)- closet? or extra bathroom storage?
- Learn how a few items from the local Dollar Store can change your bathroom drawer organization into a work of art!
- From a single sheet of plywood and some dollar store bins she built this fabulous organizer. What a great way to use all that awkward space under the sink! Undersink Cabinet Organizer with Pull Out Baskets. via http://TheKimSixFix.com
- From a single sheet of plywood and some dollar store bins she built this fabulous organizer. What a great way to use all that awkward space under the sink! Undersink Cabinet Organizer with Pull Out Baskets. via TheKimSixFix.com
- No bathroom makeover is complete without stylish door hardware from Schlage. With traditional, modern and transitional styles available in a wide variety of finishes, it’s easy to find the perfect finishing touch for any décor. This bathroom makes a great first impression with Schlage’s Latitude Lever with Century trim in Aged Bronze.
- Barn Lights from Lowes, $39.98 Love everything but the color of mirror frames
- Stunning gray cottage bathroom, illuminated by a Dauphine Crystal Medium Pendant hung from a gray ceiling over marble herringbone floor tiles, features a gray single washstand fitted with a shelf, glass pulls, and a gray marble countertop holding a sink with a polished nickel faucet kit beneath an oval salvaged wood vanity mirror flanked by Restoration Hardware Wilshire Single Sconces mounted on a light gray wall.
- I like the jars in these pictures – you could use them to store extra q-tips & cotton balls, or other small bathroom items.
- We entertain in kitchens, pamper ourselves in the bath, and store our precious possessions in closets. These are important spaces, so why not treat them as such?
- 20 Practical and Creative Ways to Store Toilet Paper (Because why just store it under the sink or in the linen closet when you can Martha-Stewart a shelf for it.)
- Want to paint kitchen cabinetsLove the hardware!
- @farmhouseforfive_ just remodeled her bathroom with the H Strap Hardware in Antique Pewter and its maybe the most beautiful bathroom ever. rusticahardware