Photo via: livelovediy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- From a single sheet of plywood and some dollar store bins she built this fabulous organizer. What a great way to use all that awkward space under the sink! Undersink Cabinet Organizer with Pull Out Baskets. via http://TheKimSixFix.com
- DIY crate bookshelf made from wooden crates from the craft store (Michaels under $13)- closet? or extra bathroom storage?
- Learn how a few items from the local Dollar Store can change your bathroom drawer organization into a work of art!
- From a single sheet of plywood and some dollar store bins she built this fabulous organizer. What a great way to use all that awkward space under the sink! Undersink Cabinet Organizer with Pull Out Baskets. via TheKimSixFix.com
- No bathroom makeover is complete without stylish door hardware from Schlage. With traditional, modern and transitional styles available in a wide variety of finishes, it’s easy to find the perfect finishing touch for any décor. This bathroom makes a great first impression with Schlage’s Latitude Lever with Century trim in Aged Bronze.
- Stunning gray cottage bathroom, illuminated by a Dauphine Crystal Medium Pendant hung from a gray ceiling over marble herringbone floor tiles, features a gray single washstand fitted with a shelf, glass pulls, and a gray marble countertop holding a sink with a polished nickel faucet kit beneath an oval salvaged wood vanity mirror flanked by Restoration Hardware Wilshire Single Sconces mounted on a light gray wall.
- 20 Practical and Creative Ways to Store Toilet Paper (Because why just store it under the sink or in the linen closet when you can Martha-Stewart a shelf for it.)
- I like the jars in these pictures – you could use them to store extra q-tips & cotton balls, or other small bathroom items.
- Want to paint kitchen cabinetsLove the hardware!
- @farmhouseforfive_ just remodeled her bathroom with the H Strap Hardware in Antique Pewter and its maybe the most beautiful bathroom ever. rusticahardware
- Easily transform your bathroom with some paint and new hardware! See the transformation and DIY projects yourself!. Its A Grandville Life : Guest Bathroom Reveal
- Im looking at this and thinking it would be pretty easy to remodel an older style cabinet to have some of my favorite features of this. Sand the whole thing down and add molding, scroll work and bead work glued on before staining. Maybe a textured stencil for the doors? Hmmm…. lots of ideas.