Photo via: pjatr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- Palm Tree Water Resistant Shower Curtain – LEAF GREEN 180*200CM
- Amazon.com: Shower Curtain – York Ticking Barn Red Stripes – Primitive Country Rustic Fabric Bath: Bedding & Bath
- Smartly patterned fabric curtain panels stand in as shower curtains to give this bathroom a designer touch that’s easy and budget friendly. Pair fabric panels with a clear plastic shower liner to block splatters. If your bathtub and flooring have seen better days, consider having the tub surface professionally refinished and opt for a new tile floor.
- And there it is: the perfect bath ❤This bathing beauty has it all: A separate, stand-alone tub, a mirror to check your hair mask, a ledge for framed prints; a book or beautyproducts 💋Theres even room for indoorplants 🌿Were sold! 🌈 Image found via @stevecordony
- Gray bathroom – The Lily Pad Cottage via Centsational Girl – wondering if its possible to make a white concrete countertop …
- Add extra storage with an extra shower curtain rod, then all you have to so is hang up some shower caddies.
- Vintage Mildew Resistant Fabric Bath Shower Curtain
- Waterproof Bath Shower Curtain
- This looks almost like my new foyer 1/2 bath! Square sink ..but I have bead board with trim and then painted a beautiful gray/blue..the wall would be where this shows a shower. Todd and I got the perfect towels..all done! YES!!!
- Kids bath – love tile in bath (up to ceiling) and floor tile and tassels on curtain
- Small and it works – perfect bathroom for the main, we will have a bath in our ensuite 🙂