Photo via: houseofrumours.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Farmhouse Style Decor Ideas – DIY Industrial Farmhouse Bathroom Sign – Rustic Ideas for Furniture, Paint Colors, Farm House Decoration for Living Room, Kitchen and Bedroom http://diyjoy.com/diy-farmhouse-decor-ideas
- Modern Farmhouse Kitchen Color Palette from voiceofcolor.com ! Fynes Designs updated her traditional kitchen into a modern farmhouse kitchen using PPG Voice of Color paint colors Winter Feather, Great Gray, Horseradish and Whirlpool!
- Swanky Teal paint colors perfect for accent walls, home offices, kids room, play rooms, bathrooms
- Hallway bathroom makeover with only $100 for the $100 Room Challenge. Love this paint color.
- Cabinet painted in the color Eclipse from Benjamin Moore. 16 of the best furniture paint colors.
- Changing wall colors in your home can change the entire look of your room, but when wallpaper covers the wall, your options are to remove the old wallpaper or paint over it. Removing old wallpaper can damage the drywall or plaster if it was not properly installed. As long as you prepare the old wallpaper correctly, painting over the old wallpaper…
- Powder room – bathroom with navy blue walls, white trim – light wood. Great blog post with navy blue paint colors. (Wooddale Builders – Spacecrafting Photography)
- You can never have too much of a good thing with this collection of classic neutral paint colors from BEHR. Embrace “Greige,” a mixture of gray and beige, in your home and see what a fresh coat of paint can do for you. The experts at BEHR can help you choose from thousands of high-quality paint colors to create a palette that perfectly reflects your unique sense of style.
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- Mountain Stream by Sherwin Williams. Beautiful earthy blue paint color for bathrooms, especially when paired with dark woods and whites. by Just.Me123
- The farmhouse sink in this guest bathroom is a subtle nod to the homes earlier days as a kitchen house. The white earthquake rod running through the doorway was uncovered during the renovation; it was put in for structural stability after an earthquake rocked Charleston in 1886. Benjamin Moores Polo Blue on the walls adds a modern pop of color to this historic home.
- Vintage furniture always gives a room a certain unique flair. A vintage vanity would make your bathroom feel more inviting, cozy and intimate and it would also feel like a part of the home instead of being just a cold small space. This vanity, for example, also has a very nice color and a unique finish.