Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Chip and Joanna reconfigured and opened up the bathroom, stealing space from an adjacent linen closet. They also gave it a whole new look with painted shiplap, white subway tile and rich navy wall paint.
- The girls upstairs bathroom is finished! I starting writing a MONSTER reveal post with the shiplap tutorial included, but I just couldn’t edit it down to less than, like, 70 photos, so I decided to make this reveal a two-parter! This post is still enormous, but I’m hoping it’s a little more bite-sized! 🙂 As …
- modern farmhouse bathroom, shiplap walls, white vanity, black counter and accessories
- Kids and Guest Bathroom Makeover on a budget. Vinyl Floor Tiles, Board and Batten, painted vanity, and DIY Plantation Shutters! Come check it out!
- Vintage inspired farmhouse bathroom – lots of shiplap, white, wood tones, and mixed metals. You wont believe what it looked like before!
- powder room from @katemarkerinteriors using the in stock Atlas II pattern, shiplap, plus a beautiful vanity and mirror. If you can fit a bathroom into your mudroom, go for it! powderroom
- Such a difference a little paint makes! This was such an easy and rewarding project! Painted Bathroom Cabinet Makeover DIY Tutorial
- Painted Cabinets Fawn Design
- Cabinets painted in Boothbay Gray from Benjamin Moore.
- Coastal Cottage Bathroom Makeover. A painted tub offers an affordable fix and…
- Wash, Brush, Floss and Flush – DIY Bathroom Decor – DIY Painted Letters
- Re-do of an old dresser into a bathroom vanity. Painted with Chalk Paint.