Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Chip and Joanna reconfigured and opened up the bathroom, stealing space from an adjacent linen closet. They also gave it a whole new look with painted shiplap, white subway tile and rich navy wall paint.
- The girls upstairs bathroom is finished! I starting writing a MONSTER reveal post with the shiplap tutorial included, but I just couldn’t edit it down to less than, like, 70 photos, so I decided to make this reveal a two-parter! This post is still enormous, but I’m hoping it’s a little more bite-sized! 🙂 As …
- Kids and Guest Bathroom Makeover on a budget. Vinyl Floor Tiles, Board and Batten, painted vanity, and DIY Plantation Shutters! Come check it out!
- powder room from @katemarkerinteriors using the in stock Atlas II pattern, shiplap, plus a beautiful vanity and mirror. If you can fit a bathroom into your mudroom, go for it! powderroom
- Vintage inspired farmhouse bathroom – lots of shiplap, white, wood tones, and mixed metals. You wont believe what it looked like before!
- Grey Shiplap Paint Color Sherwin Williams SW 7057 Silver Strand. Grey Shiplap Paint Color Sherwin Williams SW 7057 Silver Strand Fixer Upper Grey Shiplap Paint Color Sherwin Williams SW 7057 Silver Strand FixerUpper GreyShiplap Shiplap PaintColor shiplappaintcolor SherwinWilliamsSW7057SilverStrand
- How to Install Board and Batten Wainscoting (White Painted Square over Rectangle Pattern)
- Coastal Cottage Bathroom Makeover. A painted tub offers an affordable fix and…
- Love these painted bathroom cabinets and the lights. What I would like to paint all the cabinets when i get a home
- Wash, Brush, Floss and Flush – DIY Bathroom Decor – DIY Painted Letters
- Cabinets painted in Boothbay Gray from Benjamin Moore.
- Annie Sloan Chalk painted hutch for the dining room with duck egg