Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- BYE. IM IN BATHROOM HEAVENNNNNNN
- Black and White Bathroom …I’m so excited to share with you the upstairs black and white bathroom ‘before and after’ from our 1888 fixer upper!
- Dark baskets on white shelves to get earthy feel Im looking for without having Joey chop down trees. 🙂 How to get the mirror framed though?
- Oh, this is so happening. I love you, DIY Playbook (diyplaybook.com). At first, I was thinking bathroom – but Im also thinking kitchen? I know. CRAZY. Somebody stop me. (whathasmylifebecome) (whydomasonjarshavethiseffectonme)
- Im Bad ist eine saubere Toilette das Wichtigste
- This is for jewelry, but Im inspired to build into the wall and have double doors, mirrored interior back and two mirrors inside the doors. Three way mirror Ive been wanting so much!
- Im in love with a… DIY Toilet Paper Holder by @themerrythought! modern diyproject
- rea på ikea ☺️! bathroom råskog ähnliche tolle Projekte und Ideen wie im Bild vorgestellt findest du auch in unserem Magazin . Wir freuen uns auf deinen Besuch. Liebe:
- 11 Stunning Examples of Farmhouse Shiplap Paneling: Im dreaming of a farmhouse shiplap paneling accent wall in our bedroom or living room. Inspired by the Fixer Upper show. Dagmars Home, DagmarBleasdale.com
- The girls upstairs bathroom is finished! I starting writing a MONSTER reveal post with the shiplap tutorial included, but I just couldn’t edit it down to less than, like, 70 photos, so I decided to make this reveal a two-parter! This post is still enormous, but I’m hoping it’s a little more bite-sized! 🙂 As …
- It’s One Room Challenge reveal day and I’m so excited to share that our master bathroom is finally done! It was a crazy dash to the end and, as you might have seen on my Instagram stories, more than once I thought we might not make it. Over the past six weeks we pulled so.dang.many late nights building,…Read More »
- Im looking at this and thinking it would be pretty easy to remodel an older style cabinet to have some of my favorite features of this. Sand the whole thing down and add molding, scroll work and bead work glued on before staining. Maybe a textured stencil for the doors? Hmmm…. lots of ideas.