Photo via: homebunch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hidden behind sliding frosted doors is this modern master bathroom. A wood vanity with plenty of storage is topped with white countertops and a large mirror. To the side of the vanity is a shower and a Japanese style hinoki tub (soaking tub) surrounded by white tiles, while large windows overlooks the lake.
- A long media cabinet becomes the perfect base for a trough sink while providing plenty of additional counter space. Glass-front sliding doors on this DIY bathroom vanity make for grab-and-go storage with style./
- Stunning herringbone wood floors highlight bright white shaker cabinets accented with glass knobs and sat beside a stunning double vanity boasting white marble countertops and undermount sinks fitted with vintage polished nickel cross handle faucets sat under a large, metal framed vanity mirror illuminated by a polished nickel sconce.
- modern farmhouse bathroom, shiplap walls, white vanity, black counter and accessories
- IKEA Hackers: Vanity from HEMNES Dresser /A good explaination of how to turn a normal dresser into a sink cabinet. Given how I want to narrow the sink area, this might be the route to go if I have to keep the storage. Id still prefer a classic pedestal though.
- navy bathroom vanity – bathrooms with double sinks, perfect bathroom storage. framed mirrors with wall sconces. Add style and decor to your bathroom like this – how to style a bathroom vanity.
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- Click on the image to see 10 bathroom vanity design ideas that can help narrow your choices for your space. This off white vanity offers a ton of storage space and pairs well with an elegant lighting fixture.
- Over the door storage for a small Bath When you live in an old home with minimal storage you have to become creative with finding extra storage. Our bathroom for example has a teny tiny vanity with limited space and no linen closet. To maximize space in the bath we added a shelf over the door to store extras like toilet paper and extra towels. What a difference such a small change can make!
- The Small House Catalog Love the toilet with sink attached, used ones like this while living in Japan. I also really like the storage on each side
- This is my last project to post, but I had to mention it. Either I’ve been spending way too much time on Pinterest (guilty) or I dreamt this idea up somewhere in the shallow pools of my mind, but I swear I came up with this first.I don’t have a before of this project because …
- reconfigure our bathroom – move vanities to the side where shower is – put one on each side of closet – shift shower to other side where vanity is now, add tub? The Riverside House – Master Bathroom – House of Jade Interiors Blog