Photo via: woodel.de
You may also be interested in 🙂
- i got a free can of scrubbing bubbles- works like oven cleaner but without the harsh chemical smell. Beauty for this type of tiles. The vinegar is better than bleach, i think, for mixing with the baking soda- for my lungs anyway. Bleach in my shower would nearly take me out! Ahaha- im a pillar of strength, eh? B)
- Dont wait to get the best luxury bathroomg designs inspiration! Find it with Maison Valentina at http://www.maisonvalentina.net/?utm_content=buffer3517b&utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- Warming room as you exit the shower. Heated lights allow the room to warm up before you have to get out of the shower. This area has storage for towels, robes,… Warming room as you exit the shower. Heated lights allow the room to warm up before you have to get out of the shower. This area has storage for towels, robes, and lotions as you exit the shower. I need this.
- As a smallbusiness that is just starting out in the instagram world it is discouraging that theyve changed their algorithms. So if youd like to keep seeing my posts please continue to comment and like my posts so they will continue to show up in your feed. In the meantime, lets keep telling IG that we dont want it to be like Facebook and it should keepinstagramchronological. :@malleycoley All that aside, lets get this week started with HomeMagazineMonday @audhomedesign, @citri…..
- recessed cabinets between the studs. I dont know why more people dont do this, especially in a bathroom.
- Dont use glossy paint, there is flat paint that is still wipeable so you can get a high-end look that’s still family friendly.
- Architecture Beast: The Most Minimalist House Ever Designed | modern architecture house home ideas design beautiful contemporary villa glass minimalist minimalism best open floorplan bathroom shower interior
- This is my last project to post, but I had to mention it. Either I’ve been spending way too much time on Pinterest (guilty) or I dreamt this idea up somewhere in the shallow pools of my mind, but I swear I came up with this first.I don’t have a before of this project because …
- bathroom – Great! I love to share everything, but I also like to have my own space! I think I would knock my head at the ceiling every time I stand straight. bathroom, decor
- Why oh why did I not think of personalized hooks…oh the fighting between bathroom-sharing siblings that could have been prevented!
- I like this for a bathroom tile accent on the wall, but I think it would be too loud to look at every day.
- WEEKEND AT HOME / 53 | D E S I G N L O V E F E S T | Bloglovin’