Photo via: sasinteriors.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create the bathroom remodel of your dreams with an inexpensive bathroom makeover! Easily completed in a weekend with these 4 DIY bathroom ideas on a budget!
- We all need more storage. @Stacy Risenmay got creative to solve a storage issue in her basement bathroom project. She cut out and framed this shelf, inset into the wall. It looks beautiful!
- Ive always wondered how much a real DIY bathroom renovation costs. This is the first post I have seen that gives actual, hard numbers. And WOW, WOW, WOW! This DIY bathroom remodel is by far one of the best I have seen, and they REALLY did all the work themselves! I love the floor to ceiling subway tile, the black slate tile floor and the penny tile accents. And that floating vanity is amazing.
- Bathroom remodel with Stikwood. http://whymattress.com/home-decoration
- A gorgeous bathroom remodel with a tile shower, white trim and a fresh coat of blue paint. See 10 of the most popular bathroom remodeling ideas homeowners are featuring in their homes.
- Major master bathroom remodel in a luxury home in the mountains near Lake Tahoe- before and after photos shared. Bathroom designed in a rustic style. Rainhead shower.
- WOW, WOW, WOW! This DIY bathroom remodel is by far one of the best I have seen, and they REALLY did all the work themselves! I love the floor to ceiling subway tile, the black slate tile floor and the penny tile accents. And that floating vanity is amazing.
- Basement bathroom – shower tile built in shelving tucked into corner, great for small space
- Carrara marble makes a big statement in the master bath of this Washington D.C. home, covering the walls, floor, and counters.
- Russian architecture firm INT2 decked out this apartment in a clean but not exactly minimalist aesthetic. Scandinavian armchairs and tables play off the neat feel of the sparkling bleached wood floors, dusty blue accent walls and whitewashed roof beams, while splashes of candy orange and red turn up in carpets, lamps and even the twee fox prints hanging in the living area and bedroom.
- DIY Bathroom Remodel – Before & After
- A DIY silver and gray stenciled accent wall in a bathroom using the Marrakech Trellis Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/moroccan-stencil-marrakech.html Photo from yourbeautifulhome_