Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Small and it works – perfect bathroom for the main, we will have a bath in our ensuite 🙂
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- Ive always wondered how much a real DIY bathroom renovation costs. This is the first post I have seen that gives actual, hard numbers. And WOW, WOW, WOW! This DIY bathroom remodel is by far one of the best I have seen, and they REALLY did all the work themselves! I love the floor to ceiling subway tile, the black slate tile floor and the penny tile accents. And that floating vanity is amazing.
- If you are looking for ways to spruce up your small bathroom, then these 15 DIY space-saving bathroom shelving ideas are just for you!
- Super cute DIY Floating Shelves for the bathroom (also window treatment)
- There are many fabulous DIY ways to achieve a more expensive look when it comes to your living space; and most importantly, these great ideas will let you have a luxurious home decor without blowing your budget! In order to help you, we have collected some easy and cheap solutions in this collection. So have […]
- A long media cabinet becomes the perfect base for a trough sink while providing plenty of additional counter space. Glass-front sliding doors on this DIY bathroom vanity make for grab-and-go storage with style./
- A couple floral prints, a fluffy white towel, and some flowers are all thats needed to stage this bath. If you have unframed mirrors on your wall, you can buy framing kits and add them directly to the mirror – great way to update the space.
- Easy, affordable, DIY powder room makeovers. Great ideas for half bath renovations on a budget!
- DIY Barn Door Cabinet -Perfect for the water closet or small spaces.
- DIY Floating Shelves by Thrifty and Chic | DIY Farmhouse Decor Projects for Fixer Upper Style
- Over the door storage for a small Bath When you live in an old home with minimal storage you have to become creative with finding extra storage. Our bathroom for example has a teny tiny vanity with limited space and no linen closet. To maximize space in the bath we added a shelf over the door to store extras like toilet paper and extra towels. What a difference such a small change can make!