Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Small and it works – perfect bathroom for the main, we will have a bath in our ensuite 🙂
- Are you in love with the show FIXER UPPER? Do you love Shiplap Walls? Wish you could have one? Well now YOU can! Follow these EASY instructions and transform your own space for UNDER $40!
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- Ive always wondered how much a real DIY bathroom renovation costs. This is the first post I have seen that gives actual, hard numbers. And WOW, WOW, WOW! This DIY bathroom remodel is by far one of the best I have seen, and they REALLY did all the work themselves! I love the floor to ceiling subway tile, the black slate tile floor and the penny tile accents. And that floating vanity is amazing.
- Super cute DIY Floating Shelves for the bathroom (also window treatment)
- If you are looking for ways to spruce up your small bathroom, then these 15 DIY space-saving bathroom shelving ideas are just for you!
- There are many fabulous DIY ways to achieve a more expensive look when it comes to your living space; and most importantly, these great ideas will let you have a luxurious home decor without blowing your budget! In order to help you, we have collected some easy and cheap solutions in this collection. So have […]
- A long media cabinet becomes the perfect base for a trough sink while providing plenty of additional counter space. Glass-front sliding doors on this DIY bathroom vanity make for grab-and-go storage with style./
- Easy, affordable, DIY powder room makeovers. Great ideas for half bath renovations on a budget!
- DIY Barn Door Cabinet -Perfect for the water closet or small spaces.
- DIY Floating Shelves by Thrifty and Chic | DIY Farmhouse Decor Projects for Fixer Upper Style
- A couple floral prints, a fluffy white towel, and some flowers are all thats needed to stage this bath. If you have unframed mirrors on your wall, you can buy framing kits and add them directly to the mirror – great way to update the space.