Photo via: diyncrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Super cute DIY Floating Shelves for the bathroom (also window treatment)
- Carrara marble makes a big statement in the master bath of this Washington D.C. home, covering the walls, floor, and counters.
- DIY floating shelves for a small space – love how thick the wood for these shelves are. Perfect for a small half bath.
- Over the door storage for a small Bath When you live in an old home with minimal storage you have to become creative with finding extra storage. Our bathroom for example has a teny tiny vanity with limited space and no linen closet. To maximize space in the bath we added a shelf over the door to store extras like toilet paper and extra towels. What a difference such a small change can make!
- Bathroom Tile. Mine looks close to this. I have 2×6 in my master shower and I love love love it. My master bath is small but it looks huge now. Feels that way too.
- Bathroom Vanity Ideas Easy Diy Wooden Floating Bath F With Top Design Remodel Double Vanities 3264×2448. target home decor. home decor catalog. home decorators catalog. home decor liquidators.
- Chic frameless glass shower doors in Beach Style Orange County with White And Gray Granite next to Tub Shower Tile alongside Frameless Glass Shower Door and Bathroom Window Treatment
- Floating Shelf with Built-in Roll Holder
- ceramic tile that looks like wood – master bath! I need to find this!
- Like this combo, mirror image, with a different floor, e.g., the long, dark wood-grain looking paneled tiles, double-sink opposite w/ mine beside window for natural light and small, gas-log fireplace /b/ shower and window
- Melissa Haynes – Tres chic girls bathroom features a nook clad in white beveled subway tiles lined with a cream bone inlay mirror illuminated by sconces with pink shades placed over a white washstand with shelf fitted with pink baskets topped with a bowl sink and wall mount sink.
- WOW, WOW, WOW! This DIY bathroom remodel is by far one of the best I have seen, and they REALLY did all the work themselves! I love the floor to ceiling subway tile, the black slate tile floor and the penny tile accents. And that floating vanity is amazing.